Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry I don't come on here each day, I made the "altruistic comment" but I don't work for GPS, but I've had kids at a number of clubs 2 stints in the NSL ,2 different NEP clubs (1 currently at GPS) not all at the same time. My point is that all of these clubs have good and bad people involved, we've ran into both kinds at all the clubs we've been at. So to label an entire club as awful is unfair to me. sure some people at GPS aren't the best, neither was the it any better at the other NEP club or the NSL club we were at. No club to my knowledge is pure without its bad coaches or admins. If there is please name them, I'm sure someone on this board will crucify them too. Find a coach coach and stick with them but know the good coaches at other clubs in case you have to move you'll at least know where to try out.
    A very wise man.

Comment

Sorry I don't come on here each day, I made the "altruistic comment" but I don't work for GPS, but I've had kids at a number of clubs 2 stints in the NSL ,2 different NEP clubs (1 currently at GPS) not all at the same time. My point is that all of these clubs have good and bad people involved, we've ran into both kinds at all the clubs we've been at. So to label an entire club as awful is unfair to me. sure some people at GPS aren't the best, neither was the it any better at the other NEP club or the NSL club we were at. No club to my knowledge is pure without its bad coaches or admins. If there is please name them, I'm sure someone on this board will crucify them too. Find a coach coach and stick with them but know the good coaches at other clubs in case you have to move you'll at least know where to try out.
      Stop making sense, this is TS

Comment

There used to be a hockey board for New England which has gone dark. It was way worse than TS!

Comment

Heard this weekend that GPS is being sold by the company that owns them. Can't say that this is surprising in any way, but can anyone confirm this?

Comment

Heard this weekend that GPS is being sold by the company that owns them. Can't say that this is surprising in any way, but can anyone confirm this?
            So, someone makes up a rumor and posts it on TS, someone else reads it on TS, that person tells someone else on the sideline they "heard something", and you come on and ask where the rumor started if it's true....

Round and round we go. You work for CNN?

Comment

No reason to insult anyone. Just an honest question.

You work for GPS?

Ridiculous, defensive twit. LOL.

So, someone makes up a rumor and posts it on TS, someone else reads it on TS, that person tells someone else on the sideline they "heard something", and you come on and ask where the rumor started if it's true....

Round and round we go. You work for CNN?

Comment

No reason to insult anyone. Just an honest question.

You work for GPS?

Ridiculous, defensive twit. LOL.
                No reason to insult someone? This entire thread is nothing BUT insults.

No, I don't work for GPS. My daughter played for them a few years ago, decent experience, but have moved on.

Comment

Hopefully you were smart enough to move her to a real club like NEFC.

No reason to insult someone? This entire thread is nothing BUT insults.

No, I don't work for GPS. My daughter played for them a few years ago, decent experience, but have moved on.

Comment

GPS management will be likely be dismissed by parent company in an attempt to clean house and appease the feds.

Comment

We did, couldn’t be happier with the switch.

Comment

And it looks like we have a source of the campaign.

The way NEFC has operated over the last 24 months I'd rather chew my own arm off than to send my child to that club.

Comment

This thread should be renamed: NEFC Desperation. Even what they call their top teams are bleeding with lack of talent and numbers.

Comment

You're just angry that NEFC is going to pick apart GPS until there is nothing left. Nothing at all. GPS is a sinking ship and has been for years. All the dirty sins are catching up to the most corrupt group of people in youth soccer.

Comment

You're just angry that NEFC is going to pick apart GPS until there is nothing left. Nothing at all. GPS is a sinking ship and has been for years. All the dirty sins are catching up to the most corrupt group of people in youth soccer.
                              Sorry, no direct dog in the fight but NEFC looks the most desperate in this campaign. The DA clubs have taken a hit, so they are lashing out like an injured chipmunk.

Sad how far this club has fallen and how far it will go to regain relevance.

Comment

What is NEFC desperate for? To have our DA status stripped away like GPS had? To be under federal investigation for numerous crimes like GPS? To have our offices literally raided by federal agents like GPS? To have clueless and distant corporate owners like GPS has? To be a rudderless ship like GPS, with rat-like losers as key senior "managers"?

Oh, yea, we are so desperately jealous. LOL.

GPS is trash. Nobody can argue against that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X