Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why doesn’t HRC prove it? It’s a super simple question. She must have definitive proof to call out a US congresswomen. Like I said the burden of proof is on her. Let me ask you another extremely simple question. Didn’t HRC say the Russians were grooming TG to run as a third party candidate? Here another easy one. Didn’t TG state she was a Democrat running as a Democrat and would not run as a third party candidate? Doesn’t this kinda sink HRC’s conspiracy therapy? I’m mean the whole premise of her concocted story was TG would run a third party candidate taking votes away from the DNC nominee. TG has destroyed that conspiracy and now HRC is left looking ridiculously stupid, again.
    Please re-read my comments on this subject. I'm not defending HRC, yet you are trying to make it about her and not about Russian interference. Your Russian comrades would be proud of your attempt to deflect the narrative.

Russian support for TG is an unassailable fact. Why hasn't Ms. Gabbard disavowed that support?

Comment

Please re-read my comments on this subject. I'm not defending HRC, yet you are trying to make it about her and not about Russian interference. Your Russian comrades would be proud of your attempt to deflect the narrative.

Russian support for TG is an unassailable fact. Why hasn't Ms. Gabbard disavowed that support?
      Con won't answer. He's been programmed to only say "But Hillary....but Obama....but Biden." You'd think those troll farms would provide better training for witty repartee

Comment

Con won't answer. He's been programmed to only say "But Hillary....but Obama....but Biden." You'd think those troll farms would provide better training for witty repartee
        The highly-trained Russian trolls are attacking Facebook and the other large platforms. Here on TS we are stuck with the semi-retarded flunkee ones.

Comment

Don’t you have email investigation victory laps to run. 😂

Comment

It has everything to do with her. The Russians have been attacking our elections for decades. Proven fact. It’s unprecedented that a 2 time presidency loser and former SOS is doing the same. I expect be from Putin. Scary it’s happening from the inside. Some folks would call that treasonous. It’s a shame she fell so far!

Comment

It has everything to do with her. The Russians have been attacking our elections for decades. Proven fact. It’s unprecedented that a 2 time presidency loser and former SOS is doing the same. I expect be from Putin. Scary it’s happening from the inside. Some folks would call that treasonous. It’s a shame she fell so far!
              You were so eager to turn the dialog back to Hillary that you forgot to answer my question. I will ask again:

Comment

You were so eager to turn the dialog back to Hillary that you forgot to answer my question. I will ask again:

Why are you deflecting form HRC? She is the genius for this debate. She called a sitting US congresswomen a Russian asset while providing absolutely no evidence. If you have the evidence then by all means share so we all can see. TG said the accusations were ridiculous and nothing more than a smear campaign and completely refuted the conspiracy theory that she was running as a third party candidate. Funny, I have brought that up countless times but continually dodge and refuse to comment. Hmm, wonder why?

Let me show the world your hypocrisy. Gabbard has repeatedly said she will not run as a third party candidate but you libtards don’t believe her. You make comments like “she will change or mind” or “maybe she’ll won’t or maybe she will”. You will never believe TG because HRC is controlling your narrative. You have regurgitated verbatim exactly what Hilary said. So If TG stood up and screamed that she is not a Russian asset, you would believe her? That’s what you’re saying? You’re so full of liberal horse shît. The problem for you is TG is really smart and knows this little libtard game. She called out HRC and told her to put up or shut up then dared her to jump in the race. She scolded her like a little school girl brat and shut Hilary up. As usual, this whole thing has backfired on the dems. Every democratic candidate and liberal TV pundit called HRC out line and told her if she doesn’t have proof then STFU. Funny, that all the other candidates want to see the proof that you and HRC have. There’s your answer.

Comment

The Dems have been burned by 3rd party candidates multiple times. Remember Ralph Nadar? I don't blame them for being skeptical

Comment

Why are you deflecting form HRC? She is the genius for this debate. She called a sitting US congresswomen a Russian asset while providing absolutely no evidence. If you have the evidence then by all means share so we all can see. TG said the accusations were ridiculous and nothing more than a smear campaign and completely refuted the conspiracy theory that she was running as a third party candidate. Funny, I have brought that up countless times but continually dodge and refuse to comment. Hmm, wonder why?

Let me show the world your hypocrisy. Gabbard has repeatedly said she will not run as a third party candidate but you libtards don’t believe her. You make comments like “she will change or mind” or “maybe she’ll won’t or maybe she will”. You will never believe TG because HRC is controlling your narrative. You have regurgitated verbatim exactly what Hilary said. So If TG stood up and screamed that she is not a Russian asset, you would believe her? That’s what you’re saying? You’re so full of liberal horse shît. The problem for you is TG is really smart and knows this little libtard game. She called out HRC and told her to put up or shut up then dared her to jump in the race. She scolded her like a little school girl brat and shut Hilary up. As usual, this whole thing has backfired on the dems. Every democratic candidate and liberal TV pundit called HRC out line and told her if she doesn’t have proof then STFU. Funny, that all the other candidates want to see the proof that you and HRC have. There’s your answer.
                    You're not paying attention. HRC has nothing to do with the proven fact that the Russians are putting support behind TG's campaign. I'm just asking why Ms Gabbard doesn't acknowledge that proven fact and disavow their support. Why do you keep dodging that question?

Comment

HRC just tripled her coverage! You still haven’t been able to give us a “logical” answer as to why Putin would pick a candidate polling < 2% with no change of winning the DNC nomination and who publicly stated would not run as a third party candidate. What is there to gain? How does it affect the election. HRC has interjected for more political influence over the next election. She is controlling the narrative in this country far more than Putin. You can worry all you want about Sputnik News but I’m more concerned about the damage our own 2 time loser is doing. She is an outsider trying to stay relevant by attacking another Democrat that didn’t support her. The burden of proof is now in HRC. If she doesn’t put up the goods, she’ll just solidify her legacy as a sore loser.
                      HRC again? Rasoir ---

Comment

Yawn Yawn

Comment

You're not paying attention. HRC has nothing to do with the proven fact that the Russians are putting support behind TG's campaign. I'm just asking why Ms Gabbard doesn't acknowledge that proven fact and disavow their support. Why do you keep dodging that question?
                          LMAO! Thank you for proving my point. My answer doesn’t fit your narrative. Shocker! 😂 You only see the world through the eyes of HRC. Will you ever respond? I’ve called u out time and again. My guess is no. At least we know. Proof is in the pudding!

Comment

Yawn Yawn
                            We’re you watching the debates again. I agree with you

Comment

“Tulsi Gabbard has put her life on the line to defend this country. People can disagree on issues, but it is outrageous for anyone to suggest that Tulsi is a foreign asset.” -Bernie Sanders

Say it isn’t so. Top Democrats calling out Hilary. Gee, why is that? Not looking good. I guess The Bern doesn’t need Tulsi to “disavow” this concocted conspiracy in order to make a logical and educated assessment. Good on him. Finally a libtard that gets it. Cue the Bernie attacks in 3, 2, 1,...

Comment

Finally! The New York Times spells out exactly what I’ve been telling you. Has nothing to do with HRC? Really? I’m not gonna say I told you so. Fûck it, I told you so. There’s a whole big world out there. Take off the CNN spectacles.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/21/o...inton.amp.html

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X