•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas from Donald Trump

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    lock him up
    funny...what crimes? do you mean the smoke, mirrors and bullsh_t by loser democrats?

what crimes? and please provide proof a crime was committed. when you cry wolf all the time...reasonable people stop listening.

Comment

funny...what crimes? do you mean the smoke, mirrors and bullsh_t by loser democrats?
      First post in some time and potty mouth con is already feeling surly.

what crimes? and please provide proof a crime was committed. when you cry wolf all the time...reasonable people stop listening.
      Not a good use of my time to try to persuade you of something that you will
      never be persuaded of. But “reasonable” people are listening. Why else is Mitt moving to be “available” to lead the party. That means some will peel off with him.

If you are going to be part of Trumps ultimate 25% core (Nixon has 28% support when he exited stage left) that’s fine but you will be a rump minority then.

So yeah . Pick trump as tour dance partner

Comment

never be persuaded of. But “reasonable” people are listening. Why else is Mitt moving to be “available” to lead the party. That means some will peel off with him.

If you are going to be part of Trumps ultimate 25% core (Nixon has 28% support when he exited stage left) that’s fine but you will be a rump minority then.

I don't need persuading...please provide proof....unless of course you cant find any (which is probably true)....so just stop the Bullsh_t.

Comment

Or maybe he could dance with Sean Spicer. I think he's still on Dancing with the Stars :)

Comment

If only the GOP had the balls to criticize tRUMP....
            they do, but use fake twitter accounts.....busted Mitt or should I say Pierre!

https://nypost.com/2019/10/21/mitt-r...ierre-delecto/

Comment

they do, but use fake twitter accounts.....busted Mitt or should I say Pierre!

https://nypost.com/2019/10/21/mitt-r...ierre-delecto/
              It’s shows you how spineless even supposed Republican saviors like Romney are. He’s a zillionaire AND a US Senator and a member of a multigenerational political dynasty. So, naturally he turns to an anonymous fake social media account so he can “express” himself freely.

Republicans in Congress just so spineless like that

Comment

It’s shows you how spineless even supposed Republican saviors like Romney are. He’s a zillionaire AND a US Senator and a member of a multigenerational political dynasty. So, naturally he turns to an anonymous fake social media account so he can “express” himself freely.

Republicans in Congress just so spineless like that
                I imagine he just wanted some anonymity in his life. Public figures like him have every tweet scrutinized- or tweets come back to haunt them later. He set the account up years ago, not a new account just to get Trump. How sad is it the Romney is now the poster boy for GOP ethics? He has publicly admonished Trump publicly, unlike the rest in his party

Comment

Trump all day!! 2020 in the bag for trump! Let’s go

Comment

Funny ... the "Lock Her Up" chant emanated from goons at tRUMP rallies.... and was directed at HRC.... I don't remember you asking for evidence of crimes then.... please provide proof a crime was committed. When you cry wolf all the time...reasonable people stop listening

Comment

Trump all day!! 2020 in the bag for trump! Let’s go
                      That is more of a description of Fux News. What type of bag will he be in in 2020?

Comment

That is more of a description of Fux News. What type of bag will he be in in 2020?
                        The orange jumpsuit kind

Comment

Funny ... the "Lock Her Up" chant emanated from goons at tRUMP rallies.... and was directed at HRC.... I don't remember you asking for evidence of crimes then.... please provide proof a crime was committed. When you cry wolf all the time...reasonable people stop listening
                          hrc has the evidence with the emails...if she is clean, why not release them?

Comment

hrc has the evidence with the emails...if she is clean, why not release them?
                            ^^^^ whenever things get tough for you Cons you turn to a comfort zone. I hope clutching your Clinton doll makes the impeachment and trial for removal go down a little easier for you.

Comment

^^^^ whenever things get tough for you Cons you turn to a comfort zone. I hope clutching your Clinton doll makes the impeachment and trial for removal go down a little easier for you.
                              so when is this supposed to happen?

Comment

so when is this supposed to happen?
                                Things are moving swiftly in the House. Many are predicting a vote possibly as soon as Thanksgiving, if not by Xmas.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X