Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm guessing it's the NEFC manager mom who has kids on that team who is starting all this nonsense. She's the worst!
    She is great- you obviously know nothing.

Comment

She is great- you obviously know nothing.
      LOL...How long have you been waiting to defend yourself?

Comment

They can't all make the top team in Rhode Island

LOL...How long have you been waiting to defend yourself?
        Not everyone can play top tier. Maybe next year you will be there

Comment

Not everyone can play top tier. Maybe next year you will be there
          Congrats to Portsmouth for beating a team loaded with National Championship caliber players!

Comment

Go SK! And, finally, NK has lost. 1-0 to Cumberland. Outplayed Cumberland who only had one shot on goal but was enough to win. Not impressed with either team.
            Some good match ups to end the season that will help clarify..the 2 or 3 seed is vital so you keep away from LSA until the final..too bad the final will be played (I think) on what usually is a sub par field at RIC by November. Teams should be practicing set plays and PKs..that former is where a coach can have some impact.

Good soccer season though for the "kingstowns"..both NK/SK boys/girls at/near top of the table..

Comment

Congrats to Portsmouth for beating a team loaded with National Championship caliber players!
              For all this talk about CW having national championship players, they must not have realized they have a losing record. 4-7-2 right now and talking about National Champions? Best case scenario they end the season at .500. Oh wait, I forgot-they beat a D3 team by a goal. Go CW!

Comment

For all this talk about CW having national championship players, they must not have realized they have a losing record. 4-7-2 right now and talking about National Champions? Best case scenario they end the season at .500. Oh wait, I forgot-they beat a D3 team by a goal. Go CW!
                Wouldn't want to face this team in the first round of playoffs that's for sure.

Comment

Wouldn't want to face this team in the first round of playoffs that's for sure.
                  CW is a joke...wouldn't win the D2 title

Comment

CW is a joke...wouldn't win the D2 title
                    CW has one major issue. They cannot score. Lots of good defense, but no one consistent striker to finish. But let’s stop talking about this team already. They will be lucky to make the play-in game.

Anyway, looks like the last couple of games are going decide they final seeding of the top 7! The top 4 could shake out in any order, as can the next 3 depending on results. That is some parity we’ve not seen in D1 in a long time. Going to be a fun week!

Comment

CW has one major issue. They cannot score. Lots of good defense, but no one consistent striker to finish. But let’s stop talking about this team already. They will be lucky to make the play-in game.

Anyway, looks like the last couple of games are going decide they final seeding of the top 7! The top 4 could shake out in any order, as can the next 3 depending on results. That is some parity we’ve not seen in D1 in a long time. Going to be a fun week!
                      SK will win it all starting with a win over LaSalle on Thursday which will vault them into first place. LaSalle will beat NK tonight handily. NK has done a great job this season but I am not sold on them after losing to Cumberland and they are supposedly suffering through injury? Cumberland may surprise people because they, at the very least, have a good work ethic and they play as a team. Mt. Hope is my dark horse and Barrington could surprise too.
                      Final order:
                      1. SK
                      2. LaSalle
                      3 Cumberland
                      4. NK
                      5 Mt. Hope
                      1, 2, 3 and 5 are your semi-finalists with NK being knocked out in the first round.

LaSalle 2 Cumb 0 Semi
                      SK 4 Mt. Hope 0 Semi

SK 1 LaSalle 0 (Shootout)

There you have it folks!

Comment

Wow

SK will win it all starting with a win over LaSalle on Thursday which will vault them into first place. LaSalle will beat NK tonight handily. NK has done a great job this season but I am not sold on them after losing to Cumberland and they are supposedly suffering through injury? Cumberland may surprise people because they, at the very least, have a good work ethic and they play as a team. Mt. Hope is my dark horse and Barrington could surprise too.
                        Final order:
                        1. SK
                        2. LaSalle
                        3 Cumberland
                        4. NK
                        5 Mt. Hope
                        1, 2, 3 and 5 are your semi-finalists with NK being knocked out in the first round.

LaSalle 2 Cumb 0 Semi
                        SK 4 Mt. Hope 0 Semi

There you have it folks!

Wow Thanks for your expert insight. I feel like I can start my day now that I have heard from you

Comment

Final order:
                          1. SK
                          2. LaSalle
                          3 Cumberland
                          4. NK
                          5 Mt. Hope

LaSalle 2 Cumb 0 Semi
                          SK 4 Mt. Hope 0 Semi

There you have it folks!
                          Yeah guess the teams don’t even have to play the games now. This guy thinks he has all the answers. Except the reality is that every team in the top 6-7 going beat any other team in the top 6-7 this year. It’s that kind of year. Obviously LaSalle is still the favorite until someone knocks them off, but there is not one dominant team this year like in the past, so much harder to predict how it will all shake out.

Comment

Yeah guess the teams don’t even have to play the games now. This guy thinks he has all the answers. Except the reality is that every team in the top 6-7 going beat any other team in the top 6-7 this year. It’s that kind of year. Obviously LaSalle is still the favorite until someone knocks them off, but there is not one dominant team this year like in the past, so much harder to predict how it will all shake out.
                            don't kid yourself...the top 6-7 are not realistically even close to one another...top 4 and that's it

Comment

don't kid yourself...the top 6-7 are not realistically even close to one another...top 4 and that's it

So you must consider “not even close” as ties and 1 goal differentials?

Comment

Go SK!

We even changed our game time tonight to check out LaSalle/NK for our big game on Thursday!

Go Rebels!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X