• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Louisville 3 BC 2

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      BU 2 Harvard 0

Harvard is the worst team around.
      The coach clearly will be moving on soon.

Comment

The Harvard coach from UML is supposed to be a disaster. I wouldn't be surprised if this is his last year.

Comment

The Harvard coach from UML is supposed to be a disaster. I wouldn't be surprised if this is his last year.
          Hey dopey, this coach just started at Harvard. It’s the head coach Lehrer that’s responsible for the program and it’s been going downhill for the last four years.

Comment

Hey dopey, this coach just started at Harvard. It’s the head coach Lehrer that’s responsible for the program and it’s been going downhill for the last four years.
            Was that gratuitous insult necessary. It wasn't witty, nor did it add anything to your point. I agree with you that the head coach is responsible but you must know assistants often get the chop before head coaches. Or chopped simultaneously, which I have to say, I hope is the case here.

Comment

Army 6 HC 1 .... koolman dead man walking

Comment

Army 6 HC 1 .... koolman dead man walking
                We have all been saying that for years, he is going to be there forever

Comment

Was that gratuitous insult necessary. It wasn't witty, nor did it add anything to your point. I agree with you that the head coach is responsible but you must know assistants often get the chop before head coaches. Or chopped simultaneously, which I have to say, I hope is the case here.

Yes......the 'gratuituous insult' was necessary

Comment

You're easily triggered.

Comment

HC men's 2-11 for the year, women's 3-3-7 (how do you tie 7 games?). Last year mens 3-10-4 and women's 5-12. Seems soccer for either gender isn't a top priority for the AD

Comment

How do you tie 7 games? Pretty silly question as there is a lot of parity in college soccer. Stingy defense combined with trouble scoring goals (not unusual in college soccer) is one way. Of course, you could point out only 3 losses instead of focusing on the 7 ties.

Comment

How do you tie 7 games? Pretty silly question as there is a lot of parity in college soccer. Stingy defense combined with trouble scoring goals (not unusual in college soccer) is one way. Of course, you could point out only 3 losses instead of focusing on the 7 ties.
                          It's an improved record from last year - albeit an unusually high humber of ties - but won't get them anywhere at the end of the season. The men's side is clearly a dumpster fire

Comment

We have all been saying that for years, he is going to be there forever
                            American university 8 Holy Cross 1 .....Koolman has lost the dressing room players want him out.

Comment

American university 8 Holy Cross 1 .....Koolman has lost the dressing room players want him out.
                              Players come and go.

Comment

BC Men's soccer

Bc ties #1 Virginia and beats #3 wake. What say you now, my fine toolbag friend? That’s one of the better weeks in college soccer here in New England.
                                How's the dressing room now?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X