Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
And how do you know who is "lined up?"
I know, and I have seen a good portion of the applicants already. Itís an impressive group to choose from. Now if Lynn can select the right person. Should be interesting.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
I know, and I have seen a good portion of the applicants already. Itís an impressive group to choose from. Now if Lynn can select the right person. Should be interesting.
Total dominance. Another ugly loss and stupid coaching. Nice halftime adjust to try and not attack. I mean, outshot 15-4 in the second half? Brutal. Lynn hasn't selected the right person in years and hiring this idiot, even as an assistant just goes to show how they won't and don't care.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Total dominance. Another ugly loss and stupid coaching. Nice halftime adjust to try and not attack. I mean, outshot 15-4 in the second half? Brutal. Lynn hasn't selected the right person in years and hiring this idiot, even as an assistant just goes to show how they won't and don't care.
Can we just move on from this idiot? How the hell do you lose to Palm Beach Atlantic by two goals and it would have been worse if the Lynn keeper didn't play out of her mind.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

PBA has been more competitive the past couple of years.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Can we just move on from this idiot? How the hell do you lose to Palm Beach Atlantic by two goals and it would have been worse if the Lynn keeper didn't play out of her mind.
Lynn make for an easy Senior night of UT tomorrow.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Yes and I wouldn't get too excited over Lynn's three wins. They barely beat an NAIA school and a 4-0 win over Ava Maria who is 1-11 this season 11 straight losses and 18-0 over Florida Memorial that is 0-12 is nothing to be jumping up and down over. In fact, Lynn has scored 32 goals this year and 28 of them come in those three wins. Ava Maria and Florida Memorial have 11 double-digit losses. Lynn's coach is really pathetic. I hope they move on from him quickly and finally hire somebody good for a change.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

give it to wellington's PZ. He would be in heaven surrounded by all of the young gals
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Not so fast you Wanker. Lynn showed what they are made of. Scoring first....and last for the win over UT.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Not so fast you Wanker. Lynn showed what they are made of. Scoring first....and last for the win over UT.
Thanks Alex, but beating a team that is in worst shape than yours means nothing. Let me know when you beat a team with a winning record!
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

how about Lynn advancing to conference tournament