Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    a bunch of chest banging dads on the 06s. im glad they left ginga for ow. much more pleasant on the sidelines this year.
    I agree, not many fights either. I'd get a big bag of popcorn to watch an 06 OW game and see horse tooth spittle all over everyone he's talking to and yelling at. need a rain coat and ear plugs to stand near to that guy. probably telling the coach right now how good his kid is. Horses ass

Comment

what is it with the dads at ow. daddys on 05s think their kids are great! so do the dads on the 06s at ow. dilusional parenting
      Every club has their fair share; some just have more than others. OW falls into that category.

Comment

Thing is the talking in club soccer will never go away. It has to stop if you make it to college. There you are either performing or not. Daddy can’t help you

Comment

Thing is the talking in club soccer will never go away. It has to stop if you make it to college. There you are either performing or not. Daddy can’t help you
          Some will try though. It usually doesn't go well.

Comment

Keep to your watered down DA league where you still lose 6-0 to mediocre teams. CFC will keep to ECNL where college coaches know the real talent is. Oh and BTW, national team scouts were at the PDA showcase last year scouting 2 CFCU 2004 players. Have a nice day loser
            So the U-16 (2004s) National Team camp was announced yesterday.....

25 of the 28 players selected from GDA.
            3 of the 28 players selected from ECNL.
            No CFCU players selected.

Have a nice day loser.

Comment

Have a nice day loser.
              OW got how many on the list? You carry a lot of bitterness to dig this 3 month old thread up

Comment

Have a nice day loser.
                Actually impressed they agreed to take a few from ecnl. Thought they would be entirely draconian about it

Comment

Actually impressed they agreed to take a few from ecnl. Thought they would be entirely draconian about it
                  All for an appearance of impartiality, that is all.

Comment

All for an appearance of impartiality, that is all.
                    That does not appear impartial. But they were not total dictators so there is that. Good luck to all the players.

Comment

Well, to be fair, I believe that was me who was referred to as the "scout" watching CFC. I was wearing a USA shirt as I was out and about. I badly needed to take a dump as I passed the facility so I stopped in to drop the kids at the pool.

My apologies for any misconceptions.

Comment

Well, to be fair, I believe that was me who was referred to as the "scout" watching CFC. I was wearing a USA shirt as I was out and about. I badly needed to take a dump as I passed the facility so I stopped in to drop the kids at the pool.

My apologies for any misconceptions.
                        You actually took the time to type that?

Comment

You actually took the time to type that?
                          Well, you read it and replied.

I'd say I'm still ahead.

Could you spare a square?

Comment

OW got how many on the list? You carry a lot of bitterness to dig this 3 month old thread up
                            LK, a former OW player, was selected. She is now with NYSC. Just sayin......

Comment

Have a nice day loser.
                              Surprised that no PDA players selected.....as they mopped up most of the age groups in the ECNL last year. Perhaps they burned their bridge when they dumped GDA a couple of years ago and went "all in" for ECNL.

Comment

Surprised that no PDA players selected.....as they mopped up most of the age groups in the ECNL last year. Perhaps they burned their bridge when they dumped GDA a couple of years ago and went "all in" for ECNL.
                                bingo

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X