Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any club, or any city, can get NWSL if they can afford to lose money. They would give Inter Miami a team in a heartbeat! The NWSL is support by US Soccer, and the teams bleed money. Supporting an NWSL team is viewed was doing the right thing. Portland is a great example of success, the rest of the league, not so much.

Problem I see will be attendance for the men’s team. People don’t go to any professional sporting events in Miami, add a women’s team, it’s trouble. Just look at Orlando City. OC tried to do the right thing with both the women’s teams and youth programs, but it became way to expensive to do the right thing.
    What Inter is banking on is having a very strong team because of potentially attracting international talent. Players want to play in Miami. Supposedly, they all vacation in Miami and have for over a decade. Wouldn’t be surprised to see David Silva and Cavani on the Inter roster in the next year. Maybe Luis Suarez in the next couple years. There’s potential to draw decent crowds.

Marlins have drawn well when they winning teams. Even at the old crappy ball park. Heat draw well. Dolphins....have been bad so long that maybe people don’t remember what Joe Robbie was like when Marino was throwing for 300 a game.

I hope Inter is successful. I do.

Comment

Why would Sunrise Prime agree to just give their ENCL teams to Inter? Then Sunrise Prime becomes Sunrise again and they went through the entire merger for nothing. Seems unrealistic to me. Inter doesn't need to buy the ECNL teams from Sunrise Prime either. They can just announce tryouts and they would get whoever they wanted from both Weston and Sunrise Prime. This story you are selling doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Why would Sunrise Prime agree to just give their ENCL teams to Inter? Then Sunrise Prime becomes Sunrise again and they went through the entire merger for nothing. Seems unrealistic to me. Inter doesn't need to buy the ECNL teams from Sunrise Prime either. They can just announce tryouts and they would get whoever they wanted from both Weston and Sunrise Prime. This story you are selling doesn't make any sense.
        Why would they just get everyone they wanted? Because it’s fully funded? Get real and keep dreaming. Because the girls want wear the the pink Herron on their jersey?

It’s going to be coached by whom?

Whole thing is a troll.

Comment

Why would they just get everyone they wanted? Because it’s fully funded? Get real and keep dreaming. Because the girls want wear the the pink Herron on their jersey?

It’s going to be coached by whom?

Whole thing is a troll.
          You are correct. This is a troll job.

Comment

how are there four pages of this, paul mcdonough farts and they issue a press release; do you think that they wouldnt blast into the stratosphere anything about girls program..

and the day they do this, they will have both DA team and ECNL team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X