Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oregon Youth Soccer Association just banned a youth coach for the season for referee abuse:

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=158974

https://oysa.affinitysoccer.com/tour...=&gender=girls

Hopefully a few other coaches (and parents) get the message.
    Wow whole season, I am guessing it was a repeat offender.
    I think most clubs, players, coaches, refs and parents would like to see more refs exercising their power. I am still waiting to hear about a parent getting in trouble with the ref, amazing how some parents yell at refs during a game, in front of their own kid.

Comment

I think most clubs, players, coaches, refs and parents would like to see more refs exercising their power. I am still waiting to hear about a parent getting in trouble with the ref, amazing how some parents yell at refs during a game, in front of their own kid.
      I've seen one parent get sent off. Cursed at ref in Spanish. Ref spoke Spanish. :)

Comment

Seattle United had a coach banned for a full season for ref abuse. Was supposed to coach the first year of the ECNL program.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X