• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about PSG in Palm Beach County?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What about PSG in Palm Beach County?
      PSG is trash. No DA they lost it, compete their 2008 in the Florida Academy League which should not even be there since have no DA affiliation anymore,

Go to Weston if your looking for a club. PSG gets the leftover no one wants with problematic and egoistic parents.

Comment

PSG academy plantation ?
        It is! I am not there but watched team and coaches and seemed very organized and driven.

Comment

Any idea what the yearly fee is at PSG?

Comment

It is! I am not there but watched team and coaches and seemed very organized and driven.
            Coaches follow PSG philosophy. They are positive to the players and actually do coach. Parents are super involved as well. Decent parents and great players!

Comment

They don’t play organized, can’t make 3 passes. Like watching a pack of bees

Comment

Coaches follow PSG philosophy. They are positive to the players and actually do coach. Parents are super involved as well. Decent parents and great players!
                they clubll of very average players

Comment

Clueless

They don’t play organized, can’t make 3 passes. Like watching a pack of bees
                  You have no Idea What you are talking about. You should see more games. The kids are thought the right way of playing FUTBOL, not the Ugly soccer played by most teams that only care about trophies.

Comment

Wrong!!

they clubll of very average players
                    Average players? U-16 State champs, U-12 #1 in Florida, U-15 ranked # 23 rising, U-17 ranked #9. All coaches have real professional experience. The Coaches are tested annually by PSG France. To me, this IS the club to be in. Only thing they are missing is the DA (which is overrated)

Comment

You have no Idea What you are talking about. You should see more games. The kids are thought the right way of playing FUTBOL, not the Ugly soccer played by most teams that only care about trophies.
                      Are you joking me did you see them play this wknd. It’s all direct football right down the middle of the field, zero shape or tactics.

Comment

Are you joking me did you see them play this wknd. It’s all direct football right down the middle of the field, zero shape or tactics.
                        What Age Group? Was it Plantation? What is your club?

Comment

What Age Group? Was it Plantation? What is your club?
                          PSG plantation

Comment

PSG plantation
                            Maybe you were playing the C team. Also, take into consideration the age group. Never told me what team you are on, to compare and assess your opinion.

Comment

Maybe you were playing the C team. Also, take into consideration the age group. Never told me what team you are on, to compare and assess your opinion.
                              Probably an upset parent from WPU with no team for his kid

Comment

Probably an upset parent from WPU with no team for his kid
                                It hard sometimes!! I feel your pain. Try PSG Miami. They are going away from the norm. There is too much politics in youth soccer (to not say mafia). No club is perfect. But I can tell you get more. Also, luck is a big factor with teams. I can tell you that PSG will focus on player development. Winning is nice and all, but The players are more important. They structure the age groups as one, not 2 or 3 teams. This means a player can start on the C team and with hard work and determination, can end up playing on the A team. I have witnessed this myself. Plantation, I would say is still catching up to the philosophy. It will get there. Good Luck to you!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X