X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boom! Mic drop
    Yeah, I usually drop the mic when a person refuses to take the bait and expose his kid to the cesspool that is TS. You must be 12. Recess is almost over; be sure to wipe off your feet before reentering the class room.

Comment

Yeah, I usually drop the mic when a person refuses to take the bait and expose his kid to the cesspool that is TS. You must be 12. Recess is almost over; be sure to wipe off your feet before reentering the class room.
      Lol. When your kid sux and you seethe with jealousy what else can you say. How's the view from the bottom by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        Lol. When your kid sux and you seethe with jealousy what else can you say. How's the view from the bottom by the way?
        I'm not seeing any jealous people here. I am seeing a lot of needling.

Comment

I'm not seeing any jealous people here. I am seeing a lot of needling.
          Needling? Go back and reread post #1. Starting a thread just so you could bash a couple of kids is needling?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            Needling? Go back and reread post #1. Starting a thread just so you could bash a couple of kids is needling?
            If that's how it started, I would agree with you. I'm not convinced it was. Both the GK and the F are good players. Shouldn't be any debate about that.

Comment

If that's how it started, I would agree with you. I'm not convinced it was. Both the GK and the F are good players. Shouldn't be any debate about that.
              Exactly! And I think that was the person who "stumbled on this site"'s intent!

Comment

I think that whoever started the thread got exactly what they wanted. A little needling, a vigorous defense, prompting a lot more needling, some anger, and finally a lot of d_ck measuring. The saddest thing is how predictable this all is.

Comment

Funny you should mention that BC has a supposed stud freshman playing up top for them who through yesterday has logged the most minutes on the team thus far. One goal and no assists thus far. Why no criticism for that kid? The Duke kid has 3 goals and 4 assists. Who is the bigger disappointment?
                  Depends on how you look at it. Is playing time the most important thing as a freshman or scoring goals. Haven't seen either play but bc kid must be doing things that the coac likes to lead in minutes played.
                  As most know there's more things than scoring goals that makes a player good.
                  As for some one getting upset about colleges players getting critiqued. I guess you never watched college football where players the same age get called out every week on tv.
                  Also like to point out duke has a freshman basketball player this year that is suppose to be the next great thing you think people aren't going to critize him?
                  Part of going d1 is the reality that people are going to say things.

Comment

I think that's great for the player, congratulations to them for all their hard work and good to see it paying off. Anytime a NE kid does well, it reflects well on the quality of the ball overall.

Congratulations to you for supporting them through that journey as well.

Doesn't change you are living solely through them and it's a bit odd.

When you buy t-shirts with her face printed on them, do you buy them in bulk?
                    it doesn't though. It reflects well on the effort and talent of that kid. All these hangers on trying to lay claim to success is a joke. the Clubs are bad enough as in waaaay overboard, but those doing it just because they are in the same state? Im mean seriously, kids playing in the same league/conference have more rights to it than you do and even that gets old.

and the posts that try and goad people into naming where their kids play. If some told you, you would call them liars or make fun of them. so what exactly is the point?

MP on the Duke team is having a nice start as well, as is SS..i dont see any such thread on the NJ board or the Texas one.

Comment

it doesn't though. It reflects well on the effort and talent of that kid. All these hangers on trying to lay claim to success is a joke. the Clubs are bad enough as in waaaay overboard, but those doing it just because they are in the same state? Im mean seriously, kids playing in the same league/conference have more rights to it than you do and even that gets old.

and the posts that try and goad people into naming where their kids play. If some told you, you would call them liars or make fun of them. so what exactly is the point?

MP on the Duke team is having a nice start as well, as is SS..i dont see any such thread on the NJ board or the Texas one.
                      The guy who started the thread is a long time Scorpions fanatic who takes pleasure in attacking standout NEFC players and their parents. He has been doing it for years. His kid never made it very far with soccer and he loathes anyone whose kid did.

Comment

I think that whoever started the thread got exactly what they wanted. A little needling, a vigorous defense, prompting a lot more needling, some anger, and finally a lot of d_ck measuring. The saddest thing is how predictable this all is.
                        lolololo

Comment

The guy who started the thread is a long time Scorpions fanatic who takes pleasure in attacking standout NEFC players and their parents. He has been doing it for years. His kid never made it very far with soccer and he loathes anyone whose kid did.
                          LOL. Going back and looking at the first post it's very clear that YOU started the thread. Who could blame you? You've waited a VERY long time. Congrats.

Comment

When backed into a corner, play the scorpions card. Too funny.

Comment

When backed into a corner, play the scorpions card. Too funny.
                              Yes that guy is the nastiest troll on this site. His old man should have definitely rolled over and shot him on the sheets.

Comment

Scorpions arent only ones that throw jabs on this site.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X