Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nike & Kaepernick.... Nike throws hat into the political ring...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nike & Kaepernick.... Nike throws hat into the political ring...

Why Nike, why? It's only going to end ugly.

Pitting military vets vs blm. Thats what it is. Just saying, couldn't they have done it differently with a message of unity.

They lead with sacrifice. Sacrifice of what, throwing a little ball around a little field with his friends. He didn't sacrifice sheet. Pat Tillman, he got his card punched. That's sacrifice. Not getting a new contract and crying because he polarized everything because he's an ahole is not sacrifice. That's being an ahole.

Nike doesn't have a dog in this fight unless it's about the almighty dollar. Nike looking to do a stock buyback, this will tank the price, they buy shares back, people forget like the little lapdogs they are, and life goes on like nothing happened, except it was all good for Nike. Whatever.

Flamesuit on and let the craziness commence.....

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why Nike, why? It's only going to end ugly.

Pitting military vets vs blm. Thats what it is. Just saying, couldn't they have done it differently with a message of unity.

They lead with sacrifice. Sacrifice of what, throwing a little ball around a little field with his friends. He didn't sacrifice sheet. Pat Tillman, he got his card punched. That's sacrifice. Not getting a new contract and crying because he polarized everything because he's an ahole is not sacrifice. That's being an ahole.

Nike doesn't have a dog in this fight unless it's about the almighty dollar. Nike looking to do a stock buyback, this will tank the price, they buy shares back, people forget like the little lapdogs they are, and life goes on like nothing happened, except it was all good for Nike. Whatever.

Flamesuit on and let the craziness commence.....
    Vets fought for democracy and our right to free speech. Vets support blm and Kaepernick. Only nazi snowflakes don't. And, speaking of, this belongs in the Trump Christmas thread, so I am invoking Hitler and calling on this thread to die.

Comment

Vets fought for democracy and our right to free speech. Vets support blm and Kaepernick. Only nazi snowflakes don't. And, speaking of, this belongs in the Trump Christmas thread, so I am invoking Hitler and calling on this thread to die.
      Never going to buy nike again. All done

Comment

Never going to buy nike again. All done
        You were okay with Nike using child labor but not with using Colin K. Love the hypocrisy

Comment

Vets did fight for Karpernicks right to be an ahole, and they also fought for the right for me to call him an ahole. No snowflakeyness here. You ever carry a rifle for Uncle sam, I think not, but you like to wag some big words and concepts around, you my friend are the snowflake, otherwise you'd burn ur Nike's too. Lol.

Comment

Vets did fight for Karpernicks right to be an ahole, and they also fought for the right for me to call him an ahole. No snowflakeyness here. You ever carry a rifle for Uncle sam, I think not, but you like to wag some big words and concepts around, you my friend are the snowflake, otherwise you'd burn ur Nike's too. Lol.
            ^^^^^ This is right. Any vet would fight for CK's right to kneel during the anthem, but they will also be the first to burn his jersey and boycott the NFL ..... also rights that they fought for. There are a million ways to prove a point ..... many of them are not good ones.

Comment

You were okay with Nike using child labor but not with using Colin K. Love the hypocrisy
              Taking my kid for new cleats tonight
              They won’t have a swoosh I can tell you that

Comment

Hahaha, nice try snowflake with the rope-a-dope. No moral high ground for you.....

The pointed, I'm smarter than thou remark had you stick your chin out. You are fine with both the child labor and the Kaeperclown. Otherwise you'd use a different tact and voice your overarching anger and disbelief everyone wasn't outraged along with you from the very start and why did we have to get here to be "woke", lol.

Start over.

Comment

^^^^^ This is right. Any vet would fight for CK's right to kneel during the anthem, but they will also be the first to burn his jersey and boycott the NFL ..... also rights that they fought for. There are a million ways to prove a point ..... many of them are not good ones.
                  Yes. Vets understand the freedoms they fought for are bigger than the flag, the anthem, and crybabies boycotting stuff.

Comment

Remember when Republicans boycotted France, calling them "cheese eating surrender monkeys" and renamed French fries to "freedom fries" and went out and bought lots of French cheese and wine so they could videotape themselves throwing it away and pouring it down the drain? Yeah, well this is like that and I bet Nike is good with the uptick in sales.

Comment

Nike is on the right side of history.

Comment

Hahaha, nice try snowflake with the rope-a-dope. No moral high ground for you.....

The pointed, I'm smarter than thou remark had you stick your chin out. You are fine with both the child labor and the Kaeperclown. Otherwise you'd use a different tact and voice your overarching anger and disbelief everyone wasn't outraged along with you from the very start and why did we have to get here to be "woke", lol.

Start over.
                        I don’t buy Nike cleats because they are garbage. Not because of some orange Cheeto jingoism

But your hypocrisy is duly noted.

Comment

Oh, just like the Democrats forgetting about the wall and now onto the next thing, gun safety, or Peurto Rican power issues, or undocumented alien family separation, anything to get onto cnn and try to make them relevant. So something just like that? It's very clear now. Thanks for lifting the veil, hahaha.

Why do you clowns always have to correlate sheet that is or can be mutually exclusive. Kaepernick is an opportunistic f, that did something on a whim and it spiraled way out of control and became bigger than him. He had many opportunities to gain control of it, but his handlers just kept the hammer down and now he's in this weird limbo.

Remember when Republicans boycotted France, calling them "cheese eating surrender monkeys" and renamed French fries to "freedom fries" and went out and bought lots of French cheese and wine so they could videotape themselves throwing it away and pouring it down the drain? Yeah, well this is like that and I bet Nike is good with the uptick in sales.

Comment

they lost 3 billion today

Comment

Nike is trash, really. I think many if us on both sides of this concept could agree upon that foundation. Their products are not the greatest.

Make Nike Great Again!!!

I don’t buy Nike cleats because they are garbage. Not because of some orange Cheeto jingoism

But your hypocrisy is duly noted.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X