FCIAC Girls Soccer Review

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am predicting a Ridgefield-SJ final with SJ winning 1-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      i am predicting that Ridgefield has a better game plan and executes it better than St Joes.

St Joes plan of kicking the ball forward and having someone out run the defense and tap it in or the dribble into the box and fall down and draw a pk probably wont work this game

Comment

i am predicting that Ridgefield has a better game plan and executes it better than St Joes.

St Joes plan of kicking the ball forward and having someone out run the defense and tap it in or the dribble into the box and fall down and draw a pk probably wont work this game
        Im predicting this bloated ridgefield dad spends more time at bare burger. You are a fat tick

Comment

I predict st joes student section will be confused because there are no black players on Ridgefield to sing Toto to.

Comment

It is time for Ridgefield to embrace diversity.

Comment

It is time for Ridgefield to embrace diversity.
              Ridgefield is a public school. If you live in the town, you can go to the school. Even if you don’t, you can pay the cost and you can attend. Ridgefield is not st joes. They can’t just bring athletes in from other towns and have the diocese pay for it.

While thy may not have a lot of diversity, they don’t have a lot of racist trailer trash either. It will be a cold day in hell that you hear a Ridgefield student section or coach singing or making racially insensitive taunts.

Comment

Ridgefield is a public school. If you live in the town, you can go to the school. Even if you don’t, you can pay the cost and you can attend. Ridgefield is not st joes. They can’t just bring athletes in from other towns and have the diocese pay for it.

While thy may not have a lot of diversity, they don’t have a lot of racist trailer trash either. It will be a cold day in hell that you hear a Ridgefield student section or coach singing or making racially insensitive taunts.
                If a black man falls down in Ridgefield will anyone hear him fall?

Comment

Anyone who follows HS sports knows Ridgefield has had a number of black football and basketball players over the past decade. For example, football star Jackson Mitchell, who has committed to UConn on scholarship, is black.

Comment

Anyone who follows HS sports knows Ridgefield has had a number of black football and basketball players over the past decade. For example, football star Jackson Mitchell, who has committed to UConn on scholarship, is black.
                    Come on dude. One black student out of 2000. That isn’t diversity.

Comment

Furthermore, he is half black. The FCIAC has very little diversity. The truth is SJ girls soccer has had more diverse rosters the past 8 years or so than any other teams.

Comment

Furthermore, he is half black. The FCIAC has very little diversity. The truth is SJ girls soccer has had more diverse rosters the past 8 years or so than any other teams.
                        Stamford, westhill , trinity,norwalk, Mcmahon, Bpt central, Danbury, all very diverse

do you have any idea what the F you are talking about

Comment

A lot of games between the next tier teams too. Trumbull, mcmahon, Darien, Wilton, warde, ludlowe all in the hunt. If Trumbull or Darien wins out they could actually bump staples. Also new Canaan could very easily drop out of the top 8 with a very tough schedule to finish the season.
                          Bump staples?

Top 3 are locked just order might change.

Comment

Stamford, westhill , trinity,norwalk, Mcmahon, Bpt central, Danbury, all very diverse

do you have any idea what the F you are talking about
                            You are right!! I had temporary brain freeze. I was thinking about the top teams.

Comment

Bump staples?

Top 3 are locked just order might change.
                              I mean bumped down, not bumped out.
                              Trumbull wins out (very possible) and staples loses to Ridgefield and st joes (very possible), staples gets bumped to #4. Darien could jump ahead too but less likely.

Comment

You are right!! I had temporary brain freeze. I was thinking about the top teams.
                                Stjs has a lot of diversity the other 2 not so much so still not right
                                But what does race have to do with soccer

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X