X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Si....
    Not from KK, but can safely say he is the rudest, arrogant and self-absorbed person I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Made one phone call there and won't bother again.

Comment

to the person that clearly has left KK and was very unhappy with LB, seems like you need to talk to someone...process a little because the season ended in June and we are now in October and you are still spewing fire out of your anus.....Get over it and move on, you did move on, no??....your making yourself look crazy!!

Comment

to the person that clearly has left KK and was very unhappy with LB, seems like you need to talk to someone...process a little because the season ended in June and we are now in October and you are still spewing fire out of your anus.....Get over it and move on, you did move on, no??....your making yourself look crazy!!
        If you wake up you will see most of us are there for KK's training and nothing else. The office is a disaster, if you have a good experience than you may be the one and only.

Comment

If you wake up you will see most of us are there for KK's training and nothing else. The office is a disaster, if you have a good experience than you may be the one and only.
          Well my child is no longer with Kk, after many years. What I liked and disliked about the club is no longer relevant to me or my child. Time for you to move on as well

Comment

Well my child is no longer with Kk, after many years. What I liked and disliked about the club is no longer relevant to me or my child. Time for you to move on as well
            What i like was the one always walking in spandex. That's all really

Comment

What i like was the one always walking in spandex. That's all really
              classy... real classy

Comment

classy... real classy
                Everyone from kk knows who mf is. He’s the next level tiger parent who’s daughter can’t get along with anyone but she’s the best. He needs to be in control and is pissed that lb is

Comment

Everyone from kk knows who mf is. He’s the next level tiger parent who’s daughter can’t get along with anyone but she’s the best. He needs to be in control and is pissed that lb is
                  You are a fool if you think LB is in control of anything! Even his wife has control of him. Lol!!
                  LB is the reason why people are leaving . He is completely incompetent to do the simplest of tasks. My 10 year old could do more. Have no idea why KK keeps him in that position but everyone thinks it's to get people so angry they'll leave. Good luck to everyone (all 10 of you) that are left.

Comment

This is hysterical. I never knew AB can type. Keep supporting your husband sweetie. Have another drink this weekend at the games, it is your personal time! Its 5 oclock somewhere!!

Comment

This is hysterical. I never knew AB can type. Keep supporting your husband sweetie. Have another drink this weekend at the games, it is your personal time! Its 5 oclock somewhere!!
                      Great song....Its 5 o’clock somewhere

Comment

classy... real classy

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree huh, like father like daughter...

Comment

Great song....Its 5 o’clock somewhere
                          Lol. Amazing how a club hasn't recruited this women to be the face of the franchise seeing how well it's worked for Atletico

Comment

Lol. Amazing how a club hasn't recruited this women to be the face of the franchise seeing how well it's worked for Atletico

they say,,,, if they cant keep your name out their mouth, you doing something right!!

Comment

they say,,,, if they cant keep your name out their mouth, you doing something right!!
                              you think this is all good? Sorry lady, you doing something wrong.

Comment

Do you really want people to speak about you in such a negative light? Why would you want people saying your name in this context? You aren't doing anything right! Let's face it your behavior is atrocious... drinking at kids games and acting like you're in "da club"... it's embarrassing!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X