Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please explain how refusing to post about 14 year old girls on the internet makes anyone a "fraud".

You've been exposed as an inappropriate creepy dad and you will say just about anything to turn the spotlight on someone else. Sorry, not biting. Won't catch me making odd posts about teams my kids aren't on.
    Anyone who has made comments how there is no talent in SUSC when they know nothing about the team is a fraud.

I won't apologize for being a part of a club that encourages teams to watch and learn from each other. Like any other club I am familiar with does.

So, if watching a girls soccer game with my daughter makes me a creepy dad, I'm absolutely OK with that.

In the meantime, stay away from high school sports and commenting about them, and stay away from the HS thread in general.

Fraud.

Comment

Actually, from Day 1 it has been asserted that there are no quality players or teams in SUSC DA. That's been the most common theme out there.

I don't know the older girls' team; know the youngest a little from direct experience. I'd describe the talent level as "thin" for those. But, that 2004 team is a good team, and all I did was make a comment -and educated comment- that they are good. That turned into belitting them when the poster(s) hadn't even seen them! So, yeah, I take offense to that. Pull your head out of your azz if you have a point to make.

It's weird. I've been with two different clubs, and know families at another. ALL know about other players, watch the other teams when they can, and it's a family atmosphere. To think this is unusual is, honestly, something I'm not familiar with. They train together, do functions together, share in each other's Insta, etc.

I guess all the big clubs who promote a "togetherness" are wrong?
      1. You have no idea if i have or have not seen that team play. My refusal to discuss players by name and position, along with random facts about tournaments they were in doesn't mean I haven't seen them. Has it occurred to you that someone else could have watched the same team as you and not been wowed? That it's entirely possible to have a difference of opinion?

2. You are saying you follow 13 year old girls "Instas" from clubs your kid played on in the past? No, that's definitely not creepy or anything.

3. You're a grown azz man. Please never say "Instas" again.

Comment

Anyone who has made comments how there is no talent in SUSC when they know nothing about the team is a fraud.

I won't apologize for being a part of a club that encourages teams to watch and learn from each other. Like any other club I am familiar with does.

So, if watching a girls soccer game with my daughter makes me a creepy dad, I'm absolutely OK with that.

In the meantime, stay away from high school sports and commenting about them, and stay away from the HS thread in general.

Fraud.
        My family is part of the same club. We missed the memo encouraging us to stalk the U15 girls. Again, knowing if a team is doing okay or not? Normal. Knowing names, positions, and opinions of offcials from 3 months ago AND posting about it on the internet? Not normal. You don't see the difference, which is scary.

I still maintain hope that youre just DA Cheerleader Dad pretending to be someone else.

Comment

1. You have no idea if i have or have not seen that team play. My refusal to discuss players by name and position, along with random facts about tournaments they were in doesn't mean I haven't seen them. Has it occurred to you that someone else could have watched the same team as you and not been wowed? That it's entirely possible to have a difference of opinion?

2. You are saying you follow 13 year old girls "Instas" from clubs your kid played on in the past? No, that's definitely not creepy or anything.

3. You're a grown azz man. Please never say "Instas" again.
          1. I have made several mention several time what they think of the team, and instead of replying the table turned to it being creepy because I've seen them play. If you have an educated opinion, and EDUCATED opinion, on the team, let's hear it. If you don't, then move along as the subject doesn't apply to you.

2. No, not me. I said other girls.

3. Fvck off

Fraud

Comment

My family is part of the same club. We missed the memo encouraging us to stalk the U15 girls. Again, knowing if a team is doing okay or not? Normal. Knowing names, positions, and opinions of offcials from 3 months ago AND posting about it on the internet? Not normal. You don't see the difference, which is scary.

I still maintain hope that youre just DA Cheerleader Dad pretending to be someone else.

Again, for what...the fifth time....I watched the games because we played before or after. May as well watch the games if you are a fan of soccer. So, then, when someone makes an azzhat comment about a team, and you know better, you can give your opinion. Rather simple. There's an entire HS thread out there making mention of it....

I know of one player's name. Why? I watched a game and said "wow, she's good. Who is it?" Parent replied. I said "I hope she sticks with it, she looks like she has a future."

#WeAreSUSC

Next time, if you want to offer up an opinion of which you know nothing about it, and I know differently, I'll continue to shove it exactly where your opinion should stay..

Frauds..

Comment

1. I have made several mention several time what they think of the team, and instead of replying the table turned to it being creepy because I've seen them play. If you have an educated opinion, and EDUCATED opinion, on the team, let's hear it. If you don't, then move along as the subject doesn't apply to you.

2. No, not me. I said other girls.

3. Fvck off

Fraud
              I've watched them play. I am not impressed. They are fine but no where near the quality that you seem to think that they are.

Watching them play and forming a general opinion = normal. I will not be analyzing to the point you do. It's weird.

Although, i do hear that a ref who officiated a game on October 11th, 2013, when they were U10s said that he was super impressed by them and he's been following their Insta ever since, so there's that.

Comment

Again, for what...the fifth time....I watched the games because we played before or after. May as well watch the games if you are a fan of soccer. So, then, when someone makes an azzhat comment about a team, and you know better, you can give your opinion. Rather simple. There's an entire HS thread out there making mention of it....

I know of one player's name. Why? I watched a game and said "wow, she's good. Who is it?" Parent replied. I said "I hope she sticks with it, she looks like she has a future."

#WeAreSUSC

Next time, if you want to offer up an opinion of which you know nothing about it, and I know differently, I'll continue to shove it exactly where your opinion should stay..

Frauds..
                Omg! Did you just use your fave hashtag from Insta?? That's like tots adorbs. So jelly.

Comment

I've watched them play. I am not impressed. They are fine but no where near the quality that you seem to think that they are.

Watching them play and forming a general opinion = normal. I will not be analyzing to the point you do. It's weird.

Although, i do hear that a ref who officiated a game on October 11th, 2013, when they were U10s said that he was super impressed by them and he's been following their Insta ever since, so there's that.
                  Then, that's fine. You watched them, and were not impressed. I watched them, and was.

Really, rather simple.

To think watching soccer and cheering other club teams on is somehow creepy when I know this club, and the other large clubs, encourage just that is what is weird.

Comment

Then, that's fine. You watched them, and were not impressed. I watched them, and was.

Really, rather simple.

To think watching soccer and cheering other club teams on is somehow creepy when I know this club, and the other large clubs, encourage just that is what is weird.
                    They like the other PLAYERS to watch. Parents, by and large, don't care about much of anything beyond their own kids' teams. If I have some free time it's not going to be watching other games my kids are not on save 5 minutes while waiting for the next game to start. As a fan of the game watching youth soccer is painful.

Comment

They like the other PLAYERS to watch. Parents, by and large, don't care about much of anything beyond their own kids' teams. If I have some free time it's not going to be watching other games my kids are not on save 5 minutes while waiting for the next game to start. As a fan of the game watching youth soccer is painful.
                      And, that's fine for you. Many think otherwise.

You just summed up the cultural gap that exists in our country, and what's holding us back from succeeding. You go to games to watch your kid because you have to.

Many others go to games to watch the play because they want to.

Doesn't make it creepy; just fans.

Comment

And, that's fine for you. Many think otherwise.

You just summed up the cultural gap that exists in our country, and what's holding us back from succeeding. You go to games to watch your kid because you have to.

Many others go to games to watch the play because they want to.

Doesn't make it creepy; just fans.

Nah. It's still creepy, and very self righteous all at the same time.

Comment

Nah. It's still creepy, and very self righteous all at the same time.
                          Typical.

Meanwhile, the real fans will drag this sport forward. You can put your time in and punch out after high school.

Comment

Typical.

Meanwhile, the real fans will drag this sport forward. You can put your time in and punch out after high school.
                            You're crediting yourself for advancing US soccer by obsessing over 14 year old girls that you don't know? So, creepy AND delusional. Awesome combo.

Comment

You're crediting yourself for advancing US soccer by obsessing over 14 year old girls that you don't know? So, creepy AND delusional. Awesome combo.
                              Fans are fans, and no sport can survive otherwise.

My kids have grown up in a soccer household. They fell in love with the game and will pass that along to their kids.

Meanwhile, enjoy surfing on your phone in your car. God forbid you learn something.

Roll out your chair and cheer your li'l pumpkin on right at first touch.

Comment

If you play DA for Seacoast, start playing high school. Doesn’t matter if it is a private school or public school. At least 5 of their DA players are doing it so everyone should be able to.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X