Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's great. I think it's odd and would love to know how you can comment on the opinion of the clubs they played and the officials of a tournament you weren't at. Either your full of BS and your a dad trying to talk up his D's team or you have a strange fixation on a team of 14 year old girls. But just as long as you're comfortable.

And, yet, you still don’t know a damn thing about that team.

Zilch

Comment

That's great. I think it's odd and would love to know how you can comment on the opinion of the clubs they played and the officials of a tournament you weren't at. Either your full of BS and your a dad trying to talk up his D's team or you have a strange fixation on a team of 14 year old girls. But just as long as you're comfortable.
      But he makes others uncomfortable. Sorry but it isn't normal to know that much about a team your kid isn't even on.

Comment

But he makes others uncomfortable. Sorry but it isn't normal to know that much about a team your kid isn't even on.
        Why not? You know all the Patriots? Red Sox? Local HS team? Chelsea?

All your agendas have been exposed. You know nothing about the team yet are convinced about how good they are.

Comment

All your agendas have been exposed. You know nothing about the team yet are convinced about how good they are.
          Yup. Definitely a dad on the team.

Comment

Are you comparing knowing stats on a professional NFL team, who are paid professionals, with obsessing over 14 year old girls soccer without a kid on the team? Creep.

I sincerely hope you're a dad just trying to hype up your kid's team, or I hope SUSC has an eye on this situation.

Comment

Are you comparing knowing stats on a professional NFL team, who are paid professionals, with obsessing over 14 year old girls soccer without a kid on the team? Creep.

I sincerely hope you're a dad just trying to hype up your kid's team, or I hope SUSC has an eye on this situation.
              Quite the leap. "Obsessing" vs. "watching before our kid's game starts".

What would be more helpful for a young kid trying to improve:

1) Watching a talented team a year older than her in the same sport?

or

2) Watching an EPL or NFL or Nickelodeon?

I get it difficult for you fly-by parents to understand supporting the club vs. bashing it all day. And for a kid to want to look at how to improve. But, doesn't make it creepy.

The fact this has become a talking point just goes to the depths those who have an agenda, an uneducated agenda, will go to.

Sad reality we are in today.

Comment

Quite the leap. "Obsessing" vs. "watching before our kid's game starts".

What would be more helpful for a young kid trying to improve:

1) Watching a talented team a year older than her in the same sport?

or

2) Watching an EPL or NFL or Nickelodeon?

I get it difficult for you fly-by parents to understand supporting the club vs. bashing it all day. And for a kid to want to look at how to improve. But, doesn't make it creepy.

The fact this has become a talking point just goes to the depths those who have an agenda, an uneducated agenda, will go to.

Sad reality we are in today.
                You named girls by initials and position. You stated the opinion of the referees and opponents of a tournament that you weren't even at. Yes, that's weird. That's not quickly watching a game before your D plays.

Comment

You named girls by initials and position. You stated the opinion of the referees and opponents of a tournament that you weren't even at. Yes, that's weird. That's not quickly watching a game before your D plays.
                  They names were provided to me, and I noticed a player in particular that was good.

The other details were second hand information, which I did not see myself and noted as such.

But, keep up the message about the creepy message to further show how you little of the subject at hand you know of.

Comment

They names were provided to me, and I noticed a player in particular that was good.

The other details were second hand information, which I did not see myself and noted as such.

But, keep up the message about the creepy message to further show how you little of the subject at hand you know of.
                    Dude, it's creepy/weird and no amount of explanation makes it better.

Comment

Dude, it's creepy/weird and no amount of explanation makes it better.
                      Actually, the continued explanation makes it worse.

Comment

That was my point. Creepy dad needs to go away, preferably far away from young girls

Comment

And, yet, you still have no idea about anyone on the team. None.

You've all been exposed as having no idea what you are talking about.

Just sit in your little bubbles and think you know everything about soccer, club culture, friendships of players, quality of teams...

Nothing.

Frauds.

Comment

Just sit in your little bubbles and think you know everything about soccer, club culture, friendships of players, quality of teams...

Nothing.

Frauds.
                            And yet you still know way too much about team you claim your kids isn't on. No one has claimed they're bad, but you're way too invested in proving that they're good. That's right, most parents don't care at all about other teams in their clubs other than a vague "they're doing well, or not". It's called having a life, a normal one.

Comment

And yet you still know way too much about team you claim your kids isn't on. No one has claimed they're bad, but you're way too invested in proving that they're good. That's right, most parents don't care at all about other teams in their clubs other than a vague "they're doing well, or not". It's called having a life, a normal one.
                              Actually, from Day 1 it has been asserted that there are no quality players or teams in SUSC DA. That's been the most common theme out there.

I don't know the older girls' team; know the youngest a little from direct experience. I'd describe the talent level as "thin" for those. But, that 2004 team is a good team, and all I did was make a comment -and educated comment- that they are good. That turned into belitting them when the poster(s) hadn't even seen them! So, yeah, I take offense to that. Pull your head out of your azz if you have a point to make.

It's weird. I've been with two different clubs, and know families at another. ALL know about other players, watch the other teams when they can, and it's a family atmosphere. To think this is unusual is, honestly, something I'm not familiar with. They train together, do functions together, share in each other's Insta, etc.

I guess all the big clubs who promote a "togetherness" are wrong?

Comment

Nothing.

Frauds.
                                Please explain how refusing to post about 14 year old girls on the internet makes anyone a "fraud".

You've been exposed as an inappropriate creepy dad and you will say just about anything to turn the spotlight on someone else. Sorry, not biting. Won't catch me making odd posts about teams my kids aren't on.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X