Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I haven’t seen any kid bashing. Just mom bashing, and from the sound of this post, you, cough, deserve it. The posts I saw said your daughter is a good player and will have a great college career, but the consensus of her teammates are that you are cuckoo. Readers can come to their own judgment.
    You have certainly written enough venom about her and the other two but really haven’t seen what you claim justifies it. You are just a coward anonymously attacking another parent.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      You have certainly written enough venom about her and the other two but really haven’t seen what you claim justifies it. You are just a coward anonymously attacking another parent.
      Actually, I haven’t. New poster. And you? Who are you?

Comment

Not for nothing but the Portsmouth kid needs to be playing more!

Comment

Thanks Mom!

Comment

UVA 2 - Duke 1

Comment

Actually, I haven’t. New poster. And you? Who are you?
              I'm one of the other parents from that team that is supposed to hate that Mom but don't actually and you? I have actual experience with the people involved and really did not find them any more objectionable than any other parent with a player of their stature. The two kids from the team that that poster constantly bashes plus the older girl were extremely hard working and dedicated kids. They all made their own breaks with their talent. If you follow that troll their parent's primary sin seems to be working the system so they could get the club to give their kids what they needed to develop properly. Not everyone sees that as a cardinal sin nor resent them for having kids that are clearly more talented than our own.

Comment

UVA 2 - Duke 1
                Yup....she hardly played and got the assist! Need to be playing way more in these conference games

Comment

Yup....she hardly played and got the assist! Need to be playing way more in these conference games
                  a funny take. Duke were toothless in attack. McCoy is the best forward they have and for Duke to be effective both Stevens and MCCoy need to have a pacey outlet. They dont have it. Playing with 2 target forwards Like KmC and MK is not going to work vs good teams.

Uva gifted Duke 3 or 4 prime counter opportunities by giving the ball away in key areas in the first half. Once they cut that out in 2h, they dominated the game. the late garbage goal was meaningless.

attacking wise, UVa have a lot more pace up front. Duke need to get some on the field if they are to trouble good teams.

You measure top players by performances in top games. Not by stats in garbage time or vs weak teams. Im not saying MK is not good. Im saying like any freshman, she needs time. Ive seen nothing so far that would lead me to start a thread about how great she has been.

Comment

a funny take. Duke were toothless in attack. McCoy is the best forward they have and for Duke to be effective both Stevens and MCCoy need to have a pacey outlet. They dont have it. Playing with 2 target forwards Like KmC and MK is not going to work vs good teams.

Uva gifted Duke 3 or 4 prime counter opportunities by giving the ball away in key areas in the first half. Once they cut that out in 2h, they dominated the game. the late garbage goal was meaningless.

attacking wise, UVa have a lot more pace up front. Duke need to get some on the field if they are to trouble good teams.

You measure top players by performances in top games. Not by stats in garbage time or vs weak teams. Im not saying MK is not good. Im saying like any freshman, she needs time. Ive seen nothing so far that would lead me to start a thread about how great she has been.
                    .. and where is your daughter playing that you can come on here and be so critical? You suck as human being.

Comment

.. and where is your daughter playing that you can come on here and be so critical? You suck as human being.
                      show me the criticism please? its my personal take on the game

Comment

Agreed.

Sorry, mom. But if you open yourself up to brag about your kid, you are going to get the reverse in kind.

Comment

Singling her out to start. Why not start looking at all of the Stars or Scorpions kids that are struggling during their freshman year this year. Not like there aren't more than few. Why this college, why these kids? Please don't bother with the false sense of propriety. You are scum.

Comment

Singling her out to start. Why not start looking at all of the Stars or Scorpions kids that are struggling during their freshman year this year. Not like there aren't more than few. Why this college, why these kids? Please don't bother with the false sense of propriety. You are scum.
                            And there it is.

Comment

Funny you should mention that BC has a supposed stud freshman playing up top for them who through yesterday has logged the most minutes on the team thus far. One goal and no assists thus far. Why no criticism for that kid? The Duke kid has 3 goals and 4 assists. Who is the bigger disappointment?

Comment

Agreed.

Sorry, mom. But if you open yourself up to brag about your kid, you are going to get the reverse in kind.
                                Boom.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X