Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry to hear, perhaps you can buy a ****** on-line, heard it pretty easy.
    WT actual F, are you a parent??? Would you want your kid reading this?? you people all need to get your priorities right. Pretty sure you won’t though. Pitiful.

Comment

WT actual F, are you a parent??? Would you want your kid reading this?? you people all need to get your priorities right. Pretty sure you won’t though. Pitiful.
      The best response to trolls is no response. They get a hard on when people react.

Comment

How about those awesome LI DA clubs? All that talk and all three of your clubs are damn near the bottom of the pack. Oh the awesome DA - yeah right!

Comment

How about those awesome LI DA clubs? All that talk and all three of your clubs are damn near the bottom of the pack. Oh the awesome DA - yeah right!
          The best response to trolls is no response. They get a hard on when people react.

Comment

from an unbiased person not in DA, why do you post something like this? Your energy could be better served on something else. Why not tweet Trump.

Comment

Honestly not sure these teams would do well in EDP

Comment

What kind of ignorant snobby comment is that? Anyone paying attention to the current s*** show that is girls youth soccer knows that are good teams and players in multiple leagues, edp included.

Comment

nice trumpian style campaign.

Comment

The atmosphere is becoming so negative. I have no idea, but I am friendly with parents on both Fury and Alby DA teams. Biggest complaint is there are only a few “DA” players on the team and that the team depth is nonexistent. Can’t see this getting any better, but they are kids and I hope the teams improve.

Comment

The atmosphere is becoming so negative. I have no idea, but I am friendly with parents on both Fury and Alby DA teams. Biggest complaint is there are only a few “DA” players on the team and that the team depth is nonexistent. Can’t see this getting any better, but they are kids and I hope the teams improve.
                      That's because they are waiting for all their top players to finish HS. When those players return in the spring, I bet you'll see a big difference in the rankings.

Comment

That's because they are waiting for all their top players to finish HS. When those players return in the spring, I bet you'll see a big difference in the rankings.
                        Don't care much about the ranking but realize that all the other teams in the conference will also have their HS star players returning. Don't blame the rain when both teams are playing in the rain.

Comment

Newbie here, new(ish) to soccer, new to LI. I get confused by references to "Fury" and "Albertson Fury", are they related or affiliated (their jerseys even look the same), or 2 completely separate clubs? I see that both have DA status? When I go to the Albertson website, they have a tab with "npl" and "ecnl", no mention of DA.

Comment

Don't put too much into trying to figure it all out. 6 months from now it will change anyway. That is LI soccer.

Comment

Don't put too much into trying to figure it all out. 6 months from now it will change anyway. That is LI soccer.
                              So odd! My girl is playing ball for her new school, and I was talking to some other parents whose kids play club (for a few different ones). I literally could not get a straight answer about Albertson/Fury, just a lot of eye rolling and smirking and shrugging!
                              Anyway, being in eastern nassau, I guess we have a couple other options to check out.

Comment

That's youth soccer in general. Every year there's a new and improved league

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X