Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to donate old soccer gear

Hey everyone, I figure there might be a good place to donate old soccer gear. My kid barely gets through a season it looks like. Buy indoor shoes they use only a couple of time, hate to just through them in one of the donate bins at the supermarket, they just end up on a shelf at goodwill.....and always feel the online stuff is a scam.... so if you know something legit, please post it up..

thanks

One example.

http://www.secondtouchsoccer.org/index.html

There's a few places like this around.

Friend of mine is from Liberia and whenever he goes back, he takes a haul with him. Our club (Adults) is one of the most popular teams in his old village due to jerseys we've donated.

But seriously, many of drop a decent amount of money on cleats and stuff that are done in 6-18 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Hey everyone, I figure there might be a good place to donate old soccer gear. My kid barely gets through a season it looks like. Buy indoor shoes they use only a couple of time, hate to just through them in one of the donate bins at the supermarket, they just end up on a shelf at goodwill.....and always feel the online stuff is a scam.... so if you know something legit, please post it up..

thanks
      Most intramural programs will gladly take donations. TOPSOCCER clubs too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X