Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I work in the Governor’s office and he is not pleased with the pre-travel testing. The State Police have received orders to station multiple cruisers at the borders to record incoming license plates for follow up cross referencing with the EZ-Pass system.
    Please send Gov. Parker our worst and let him know how much he has become a joke of a governor. Remember the time Biden referred to him as Gov Parker?!?! That was hilarious.

Comment

A license plate is in plain view for the public or police to see and photograph.

As a condition of operation the owner registers his/her motor vehicle and provides a residential address.

There is an Executive Order that disallows travel to non-lower risk states for non-critical life activities without quarantining upon return or receiving a negative test result from a PCR Covid test.

The 10th Amendment of the United States Constitution and multiple Supreme Court cases provide the state legal authority to restrict movement of citizens during a pandemic in the interest of public safety.

Explain to me how following up with citizens that travel anywhere but Vermont for Thanksgiving by visiting their home and ensuring compliance with the Executive Order is “unconstitutional?”
      The Hills are Alive. VT here we come

Comment

Do you imbeciles realize how many roads go from Mass into the six adjoining states? And they didn't outlaw driving from one state into another. Some idiot comes on and makes a ridiculous claim about a big brother conspiracy, replies to his own post 16 times saying ... yeah .... i heard that too and a few of you fall for it hook line and sinker. Only on ts.

Comment

Do you imbeciles realize how many roads go from Mass into the six adjoining states? And they didn't outlaw driving from one state into another. Some idiot comes on and makes a ridiculous claim about a big brother conspiracy, replies to his own post 16 times saying ... yeah .... i heard that too and a few of you fall for it hook line and sinker. Only on ts.
          Trump supporter from South Dakota worried whether he can get back into SD after visiting Mass.

Comment

Trump supporter from South Dakota worried whether he can get back into SD after visiting Mass.
            are you going to spend the 4 years attempting to debunk anyone who doesn't buy into your nonsense a Trump supporter? This is like Blame Bush part II.

I sincerely hope that someday you truly find peace in your life. Godspeed.

Comment

TS imbeciles follow WAZE to get to Boston. You think they know roads other than the expressway or the pike? You must be joking. When WAZE says "Police reported ahead" you basically know you'll be getting a visit from the .Gov this weekend.

Comment

A license plate is in plain view for the public or police to see and photograph.

As a condition of operation the owner registers his/her motor vehicle and provides a residential address.

There is an Executive Order that disallows travel to non-lower risk states for non-critical life activities without quarantining upon return or receiving a negative test result from a PCR Covid test.

The 10th Amendment of the United States Constitution and multiple Supreme Court cases provide the state legal authority to restrict movement of citizens during a pandemic in the interest of public safety.

Explain to me how following up with citizens that travel anywhere but Vermont for Thanksgiving by visiting their home and ensuring compliance with the Executive Order is “unconstitutional?”
                States cannot violate Interstate Commerce Act ... PERIOD! Would love to challenge them on this.

Comment

I have no idea how we got here but...

Police have largely outsourced their plate scanning to private industry...

https://www.caranddriver.com/feature...ivacy-feature/

And no, MA isn't planning on tracking/fining/whatever people crossing state borders. That is literally absurd.

Comment

States cannot violate Interstate Commerce Act ... PERIOD! Would love to challenge them on this.
                    Are you doing a consulting gig for Thanksgiving?

Comment

are you going to spend the 4 years attempting to debunk anyone who doesn't buy into your nonsense a Trump supporter? This is like Blame Bush part II.

I sincerely hope that someday you truly find peace in your life. Godspeed.
                      Peace in my life arrived 11/3/20.
                      And we’ll see who spends the next 4 years trying to debunk the election.
                      Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving

Great time of year for fans of Epl.
                      Go LFC.

Comment

I have no idea how we got here but...

Police have largely outsourced their plate scanning to private industry...

https://www.caranddriver.com/feature...ivacy-feature/

And no, MA isn't planning on tracking/fining/whatever people crossing state borders. That is literally absurd.
                        In the spring RI tried to restrict who was coming into the state and quickly realized that couldn't last. With I95, one of the busiest highways in the country, going through the state how could they possibly monitor who is just traveling through vs staying? Theyn they just asked that anyone staying either quarantine or have a negative test

Comment

In the spring RI tried to restrict who was coming into the state and quickly realized that couldn't last. With I95, one of the busiest highways in the country, going through the state how could they possibly monitor who is just traveling through vs staying? Theyn they just asked that anyone staying either quarantine or have a negative test
                          We’re talking about MA license plates coming back into MA from CT, ME, NH, NY and RI. Your MA plate is registered to an address. They can’t track other state’s plates, but from 5pm Thursday until midnight Sunday they can collect license plate data from MA cars crossing back into MA. The Governor is pissed. The state needs the cash. The $500 per head fine is easy money.

Comment

Go LFC.
                            This could be the worst thread on TS...and that's pretty hard to do.

Comment

This could be the worst thread on TS...and that's pretty hard to do.
                              What?
                              You got a problem with Thanksgiving😷😷😉😉

Comment

Go LFC.
                                All the LFC fans that I know are real wankers, my condolences.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X