Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please explain why this matters to you? Got Soccer rankings mean absolutely nothing. Seriously. Get over yourself. You can tell your extended family that your kid’s team is ranked #1 in the country—they won’t know the difference and they don’t actually care.
    Who are you to know what means something or not. This is the only way to improve rankings so no matter what kind of clown you are it does mean something to every club. Stay out of stuff u know nothing about

Comment

Who are you to know what means something or not. This is the only way to improve rankings so no matter what kind of clown you are it does mean something to every club. Stay out of stuff u know nothing about
      Boys on my sons team are always checking for updates

Comment

You know that they only give points for events that use their scheduling software, right? So teams in the old boys DA and GDA, current MLS academy teams, and current ECNL teams (boys and girls) are either not represented or not represented accurately. So when you remove all of the top leagues, how does the ranking matter?

Comment

Boys on my sons team are always checking for updates
          Losers.

Comment

Losers.
            why losers they work hard and want to see their hard work reflected in rankings. What else have you got to compare against see improvement across state

Comment

You know that they only give points for events that use their scheduling software, right? So teams in the old boys DA and GDA, current MLS academy teams, and current ECNL teams (boys and girls) are either not represented or not represented accurately. So when you remove all of the top leagues, how does the ranking matter?
              All clubs use it except maybe not MLS but who cares about them. talking about 99% of the kids. Some of these other leagues are terrible - seen the Bolts ECNL 08 at select tournament and they would struggle in low NEP leagues - what a joke they are pulling

Comment

The more tournaments you play determines how many got soccer points. Because a team plays more tournaments does not make them a better team. Also, some leagues are stronger than others, which also impacts points awarded.

Been through that stage, and it all meant nothing.

Comment

I agree with this. My son plays RDL (pre-MLS U12 league) and they don't record scores. They set up the RDL teams as new teams in GotSoccer and gave the old team designation to the NEP team. So now the NEP team is ranked at the top and the higher level RDL teams' only points are from like one tournament. No points for league play as the league doesn't report scores.

The U13 and U14 MLS Next teams do not report scores either.

This proves that GotSoccer rankings mean little, so stop checking them regularly.

Comment

SSS trounced Ecnl teams on a regular basis at these tournaments where gotsoccer points are given .

Comment

I agree with this. My son plays RDL (pre-MLS U12 league) and they don't record scores. They set up the RDL teams as new teams in GotSoccer and gave the old team designation to the NEP team. So now the NEP team is ranked at the top and the higher level RDL teams' only points are from like one tournament. No points for league play as the league doesn't report scores.

The U13 and U14 MLS Next teams do not report scores either.

This proves that GotSoccer rankings mean little, so stop checking them regularly.
                      who has teams in a pre u12 mls league and how much are you paying to be able to tell your friends - this is the funniest ne i have seen on board in a while, i have a couple of the best players at that age level playing NEP and your kid is MLS

Comment

who has teams in a pre u12 mls league and how much are you paying to be able to tell your friends - this is the funniest ne i have seen on board in a while, i have a couple of the best players at that age level playing NEP and your kid is MLS
                        No, you are clueless. RDL, Revolution Development League. Check it out and learn something. Your kids NEP team is not playing at the highest level, sorry.

Comment

We beat all comers in all leagues so bring it manbun.

Comment

Sounds like you are playing for the team yourself. Manbun might have some relevance.

We beat all comers in all leagues so bring it manbun.

Comment

Sounds like you are playing for the team yourself. Manbun might have some relevance.
                              how much do you pay for the privilege - is it Bolts related?

Comment

For me, I have no problem if a club like SSS strives to get as many got soccer points as possible. What’s wrong with that? It certainly looks great when their 07 team is ranked in the top 20 in the country and their 09 team is ranked in the top 10 in the country. Good for them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X