Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Define what you mean by doing well... do you want to know by the scores or do you have a different criteria by which you qualify “doing well”?
    As you can tell hard to get an answer. Which clubs have had a good weekend in terms of good performances. As there are no results a chance to not judge how good everyone is other than if they win or lose.

Comment

As you can tell hard to get an answer. Which clubs have had a good weekend in terms of good performances. As there are no results a chance to not judge how good everyone is other than if they win or lose.
      Yeap... amazing that I’m this day and age people still associate winning in youth soccer with the actual score of a game, not realizing that it all depends on the level of competition.

My boys played in the NEFC “tournament” this weekend and from what I saw several of the Juventus teams were doing really well, boys and girls. I have no association with the club. Some of their coaches are a bit over the top, always bitching at the refs, etc. but teams that o saw played quality soccer.

Comment

Juventus won those age groups. That’s why you won’t get a response. Doesn’t fit the narrative
        Your kidding right? U11 Gold, Scorpions beat every Juventus team. Only team in there bracket that played well was Juventus Boston 2011 Greater Boston 2011. The rest was just kick ball. U12 Juventus South didn't win a game as usual.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X