• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SSS 04 GA 2 - FC Stars White ECNL 2
    SSS 04 GA 2 - FC Stars Blue ECNL 2

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      CT players should not even be playing in MA. Some clubs are obviously abiding by the rule and some are not.
      Mass backed off that rule. Besides what's the non Mass makeup of Mass clubs ... 1 or 2 kids for clubs in border towns? Why would that even be worth bringing up?

Comment

OMG. You guys really care about 08 scores!!!! Just be happy your kid is playing and hopefully improving. Tell your kid to play the game the right way and do your best. Trust me in the long run wins and loses mean nothing! I was you 5 years ago. I cared. My kid played on good and bad clubs. What you need to focus on is your kid loves to play and gets better every game. It’s not about scoring 3 goals against a bum club. It’s being a good player making good plays and getting better. Hopefully your investment works out and your kid gets a little dough and gets to play a fun game in college. It’s not about who’s D is bigger when you’re 12 years old!
        Right on! But it’s a battle... most of these people have no clue, they judge their kid’s teams worth by the score at the end of the game as if it’s pro soccer... pathetic.

Comment

Most of the morons on this reporting scores do not understand youth soccer.
          I’m never looking for the big win even though the kids do.
          I look at tournaments as an opportunity to play against better competition outside of our region.
          We purposely play teams that are very competitive to see what our team needs to work on especially with all the cancellations at player movement since last March.
          Posting or bragging about your club team during a friendly in a pandemic is sad.
          Your kids were lucky to play now enjoy the quiet winter.

Comment

Right on! But it’s a battle... most of these people have no clue, they judge their kid’s teams worth by the score at the end of the game as if it’s pro soccer... pathetic.
            I see you've been to the 07 thread. If you haven't - I recommend starting at the beginning, it's quite a ride.

Comment

I see you've been to the 07 thread. If you haven't - I recommend starting at the beginning, it's quite a ride.
              Actually I haven’t... please just give me a summary.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X