Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tampa bay area soccer clubs

Next year we are moving to Florida from NY to the Tampa area I wanted to ask about the soccer leagues and mls next clubs as well as soccer tryouts for my 11 years old son (U12) all information welcome...thank YOU

Oh, I am getting my popcorn ready for this one!! Let's get ready to rumble!!!

Comment

First off, you won't get good information here. You will mostly get trash talk and sarcasm. There may be information mixed in.

Second, it will depend on what you are looking for in terms of feel and level. Do you want a small community feel? Or are you looking for the highest level and platform?

I'd recommend that you email the clubs you are interested in directly with some questions and get a feel for their responses. And definitely try to visit a club if possible before tryouts.

For small club feel with quality, you are probably only left with the Rangers. Most others are either struggling or getting gobbled up.

Large clubs on the boys side that offer a platform would be TBU, Florida Premier and then probably West Florida Flames and Chargers. How the club is run is important, but you will want to see the particular age group on group of coaches as well. Good luck

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Next year we are moving to Florida from NY to the Tampa area I wanted to ask about the soccer leagues and mls next clubs as well as soccer tryouts for my 11 years old son (U12) all information welcome...thank YOU

Comment

Oh, I am getting my popcorn ready for this one!! Let's get ready to rumble!!!
        It's always fun to watch the club bashing.

Comment

First off, you won't get good information here. You will mostly get trash talk and sarcasm. There may be information mixed in.

Second, it will depend on what you are looking for in terms of feel and level. Do you want a small community feel? Or are you looking for the highest level and platform?

I'd recommend that you email the clubs you are interested in directly with some questions and get a feel for their responses. And definitely try to visit a club if possible before tryouts.

For small club feel with quality, you are probably only left with the Rangers. Most others are either struggling or getting gobbled up.

Large clubs on the boys side that offer a platform would be TBU, Florida Premier and then probably West Florida Flames and Chargers. How the club is run is important, but you will want to see the particular age group on group of coaches as well. Good luck
          This is one of the best answers I've seen on here. Well done Sir/M'aam.

Comment

Im looking highest level

Comment

thank YOU so much :)

Comment

It's always fun to watch the club bashing.
                I lost interest when the OP wrote "11 years old" instead of his birth year.. Rookie!

Now back to who is better, FP or TBU and go!!

Comment

Most likely your best level would be Florida Premier or TBU, with WFF and CC also being possibly at a similar level. I do not know the specific birth year. The earlier poster had good advice.

Im looking highest level

Comment

I lost interest when the OP wrote "11 years old" instead of his birth year.. Rookie!

Now back to who is better, FP or TBU and go!!
                    I wrote U12 ...2009

Comment

I wrote U12 ...2009
                      pick the coach not the league! Florida is all about there leagues! Coaching is probably worse at the MLS next leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        oh, i am getting my popcorn ready for this one!! Let's get ready to rumble!!!

😂😂😂💵💵💵💵

Comment

pick the coach not the league! Florida is all about there leagues! Coaching is probably worse at the MLS next leagues.

I was getting ready to say the same thing. More then the coach go look at the team on how they move..if you dont see pass n move the run far away . A team of little dribblers will only get your blood pressure up and bad feelings will start .

Comment

I wrote U12 ...2009

Dont spend alot of money on soccer in florida .find a club local .they are all the same believe me .

Comment

Good advice TY

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X