Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough of politics-What happened to that crazy GK dad? He still @ Liverpool?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did he really give up 6 goals in one half?
    It's the defense fault 😂😂

Comment

Did he really give up 6 goals in one half?
      when you put fat kids that cant move or dribble in the back line even my son will give up some goals. Coach was an idiot..

Comment

when you put fat kids that cant move or dribble in the back line even my son will give up some goals. Coach was an idiot..
        dad you are trash and the traffic cone of a son you have should really be a traffic cone. At that he would be an all star.

Comment

dad you are trash and the traffic cone of a son you have should really be a traffic cone. At that he would be an all star.

I think I know who this guy is .. his son played with us many years ago..dad was kicked out of our club. He would stand near the goal where his son was playing and beat his ear the whole game.. and blame the team if he was scored on..😂😂. A big goof ball ⚽️

Comment

I think I know who this guy is .. his son played with us many years ago..dad was kicked out of our club. He would stand near the goal where his son was playing and beat his ear the whole game.. and blame the team if he was scored on..😂😂. A big goof ball ⚽️
            I was helping him you dumbass. Do you think Messi learned to score goals by having fun and playing with his friends or by receiving criticism for his errors? Do you think Ronaldo learned by playing soccer in the street with some piece of **** ball or under the watchful and critical eye of his coach. Do you think Kobe learned playing with his friends in the gym or playing with a critical coach who pushed him every moment of every day. My son is not in it for fun he is in it to play at the highest level possible. Like I said I screwed up as we joined the clubs too late and the frequent payer club had already been established leaving my son who is much better behind their loyalty club players....

Comment

I was helping him you dumbass. Do you think Messi learned to score goals by having fun and playing with his friends or by receiving criticism for his errors? Do you think Ronaldo learned by playing soccer in the street with some piece of **** ball or under the watchful and critical eye of his coach. Do you think Kobe learned playing with his friends in the gym or playing with a critical coach who pushed him every moment of every day. My son is not in it for fun he is in it to play at the highest level possible. Like I said I screwed up as we joined the clubs too late and the frequent payer club had already been established leaving my son who is much better behind their loyalty club players....

My kid as well is playing at the highest level ,but I dint torture him during games. Stay home and he will do better.. he probably like to push a button and send you to mars.

Comment

He is NOT at Liverpool

While we are not sure who you are talking about, we can assure you that this player is NOT at Liverpool CFL, nor ever tried out here. Good luck to you all in these uncertain times

Comment

While we are not sure who you are talking about, we can assure you that this player is NOT at Liverpool CFL, nor ever tried out here. Good luck to you all in these uncertain times
                  Dang, the story about the dad walking over to the coach in the middle of the game had a lot of us hooked.

Comment

Dang, the story about the dad walking over to the coach in the middle of the game had a lot of us hooked.
                    Got to admit took alot gotzies to do that during a game . How embarrassed the kid must have been😂

Comment

Got to admit took alot gotzies to do that during a game . How embarrassed the kid must have been😂
                      The poor kid in all of this. That had to hurt the ego just a little.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X