• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Academia the sCAmmeRZ with Money Hungry NACHO

how is this idiot still coaching?

He doesn’t even have papers

Comment

Jose Luis, Gissella and all you asswipes out there go **** yourselves...

Comment

Nacho!! jajajaaja

17 players on his bench, which 6 are guest players.
        Somethings will never change. Money grab.

He must've sold his soul to the devil, because he keeps reinventing himself.

The kickball style of play won't work on the big field. Poor kids will not know how to play once they reach U13.

Comment

kickball at its finest. I do not understand how Nacho's parents do not realize that their style of play is a win at all cost method that only satisfies the egos of its customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            kickball at its finest. I do not understand how Nacho's parents do not realize that their style of play is a win at all cost method that only satisfies the egos of its customers.
            Good ole American kickball!! Not the kids fault but the coaches . Trophy hunting clubs are a kids worst enemy ..run run!!!. If your coach isnt teaching technical or tactical skills leave immediately. You are not learning how to play scrimmaging every practice

Comment

Good ole American kickball!! Not the kids fault but the coaches . Trophy hunting clubs are a kids worst enemy ..run run!!!. If your coach isnt teaching technical or tactical skills leave immediately. You are not learning how to play scrimmaging every practice
              You're right! The parents aren't aware that what the kids are learning will not help them when its time for 11v11. Nacho is scamming parents with trophies.

Comment

Academia

Academia is not for everyone. Accept it and move on. If you prefer to go to a big club and pretend it’s going to be much better. Good luck! They are all there to accept payment and will not dedicate or go beyond to have the kids play. If you do not like South American style soccer, you most certainly can pick any other style you choose.
                You will never ever find the dedication, time and most of all cari g for the kids like coach Nacho!!

Comment

Academia is not for everyone. Accept it and move on. If you prefer to go to a big club and pretend it’s going to be much better. Good luck! They are all there to accept payment and will not dedicate or go beyond to have the kids play. If you do not like South American style soccer, you most certainly can pick any other style you choose.
                  You will never ever find the dedication, time and most of all cari g for the kids like coach Nacho!!
                  No i dont like south american soccer, are you joking me!

Comment

Great Coach

We came from a well known club, with an extremely great coach, who even coached a well known University. This great coach put my son down to the ground, demoralized him without even insulting him. We made a choice to leave and it was an experience lived and we moved on. When we came to Academia coach Nacho lifted my sons spirits with his enthusiasm for this beautiful game. Is it perfect, NO, but it’s perfect for my son. You will never find anyone more dedicated to this than Coach Nacho. The most important part that we have is that our coach brings the families together. We have never been happier.

If it didn’t work for those complaining, there are plenty of choices elsewhere.

Just to clarify: some of the best players in South Florida for 2009 have started with Nacho and he has even sent those kids to Inter Miami. For being a small club. It is a great accomplishment.

Comment

Absolutely right! People don’t know nor understand how all these guys, Nacho and his Academia, Jose Luis with Atlético Madrid, Diego in Barcelona and all their assistants and supporters are not looking out for their kids development but rather tarnish each other’s reputations. Rather than bicker about each other publicly go out and teach the kids how to play the game. Stop scamming the parents and work honestly for the money you’re charging. They are all exactly the same! But parents will always defend whoever they are paying, rather than seek your child’s development.

Comment

They all have top talent and regardless of the outcome of a game, they are not properly developing the talent that they have in their hands. Get off your lazy butts, stop crying, blaming and blaspheming each other and teach those kids how to properly play and develop them! Don’t be selfish and teach them! Nobody cares about your dirty laundry just do your damn job! Parents stop bickering about stories you’ve been told and just worry about your kids development. It was sad watching grown man yelling at referees and tournament directors over a stupid game! But what’s even worst is the example that all of you in charge of our youth soccer are laying ahead of those kids paths... at the end all those kids know each other and are friends, but because of the adults and coaches they are driving them away from each other, creating animosity that is unfound and blatantly done to hurt them.

Comment

We came from a well known club, with an extremely great coach, who even coached a well known University. This great coach put my son down to the ground, demoralized him without even insulting him. We made a choice to leave and it was an experience lived and we moved on. When we came to Academia coach Nacho lifted my sons spirits with his enthusiasm for this beautiful game. Is it perfect, NO, but it’s perfect for my son. You will never find anyone more dedicated to this than Coach Nacho. The most important part that we have is that our coach brings the families together. We have never been happier.

Just to clarify: some of the best players in South Florida for 2009 have started with Nacho and he has even sent those kids to Inter Miami. For being a small club. It is a great accomplishment.

I’m sorry I really don’t care about nacho and your dumb happiness crap but I’m interested in the coach that threw your son to the floor , what did he do after ? Nothing graphic pls , kids and retards read this . Thank you

Comment

Who is this nacho momma guy?

Comment

Care to share which kids? I think he has 1.
                              If you are going to mention some of the kids I think you are, they were already good before Nacho got here and they were all mostly playing together already. They made Nacho look good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X