Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FKK Boys ECNL Dominating

From top to bottom FKK seems to be the marquee boys program in the state of Florida in ECNL.

Good for them.

Comment

We are with Orlando City and we have certainly noticed how good FKK has been doing on their boys side. Definitely developing players.

Comment

Agreed. On the boys side I think it is FKK, then FP, then FESA and then a mixed bag depending on the age.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        From top to bottom FKK seems to be the marquee boys program in the state of Florida in ECNL.

Comment

Agreed. On the boys side I think it is FKK, then FP, then FESA and then a mixed bag depending on the age.
          Yep that is correct.

Comment

Does anyone honestly think FKK couldn't compete in the MLS elite leagueM

Yep that is correct.

Comment

Watch them play a few weekends, and they are impressive, from top to bottom. A good club from what I have seen.

Comment

Better then some of the local mls next teams. Only thing questionable are some of their ecnl coaches.

Comment

Does anyone honestly think FKK couldn't compete in the MLS elite leagueM
                  They absolutely could compete in the MLS league. As with all leagues, you have teams that should move up and those that should move down.

Comment

They absolutely could compete in the MLS league. As with all leagues, you have teams that should move up and those that should move down.
                    NO not all their age groups could, that is silly to think that. I would say their 04's would be the only age group as a team that could play and compete and win games. Their 05's are plagued with too many holes of weaker players and they do not have a solid striker or GK to compete at that level. Their 06's have some players who I am sure could play on the individual level but not as a team and I think the same of the 07's. I do not know their 08's that well to make an assessment.

Comment

08s are in first place

Comment

08s are in first place
                        Good for them , I just have not seen that age group at all. I have watched several of the 04's and 05's games and a couple of the 06's.

Comment

NO not all their age groups could, that is silly to think that. I would say their 04's would be the only age group as a team that could play and compete and win games. Their 05's are plagued with too many holes of weaker players and they do not have a solid striker or GK to compete at that level. Their 06's have some players who I am sure could play on the individual level but not as a team and I think the same of the 07's. I do not know their 08's that well to make an assessment.
                          There 05's could hang, most MLS 05 teams are junk. If they are talented players, they are playing up. Half the MLS 05 teams are thrown together, they would lose to most ECNL teams around the area.

Comment

There 05's could hang, most MLS 05 teams are junk. If they are talented players, they are playing up. Half the MLS 05 teams are thrown together, they would lose to most ECNL teams around the area.
                            This just isn't true and especially not true when comparing to the FKK 05 age group. You have to be honest with yourself and understand that FKK's 05 as a team is not good enough. I have to agree with previous poster, too many holes and they have a glaring hole up top and at the GK position. Even in our state, all the MLS 05 teams would handle the FKK 05 team fairly easily.

Comment

This just isn't true and especially not true when comparing to the FKK 05 age group. You have to be honest with yourself and understand that FKK's 05 as a team is not good enough. I have to agree with previous poster, too many holes and they have a glaring hole up top and at the GK position. Even in our state, all the MLS 05 teams would handle the FKK 05 team fairly easily.
                              My son doesn't play at FKK, but we have played them. Most ECNL teams would beat the 05 MLS teams, at least the bottpm tier. CLW, WFF, SFFA, aren't much to look at. They took most of the decent boys and moved them up. I would think they could hang with them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X