Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watched mens natl team play. Omg now I know why we suck!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol.

Says a guy who doesn’t even know what league Juventus is in. International soccer is very often not the most stylistic of games cause the teams are not really teams. They are collections of players that train very little together as a unit. They often don’t have an understanding of each other and how they work together after 4 days and 3 training sessions.

This is compounded with this US group because they’re are so many young faces and new players, but I’m sure you knew that. Being...so educated about soccer that you know what a D3 team looks like vs. some of the most talented young players in US history....

Just accept the fact that you know nothing of international soccer, are a hater, and basically a complete douche bag. GTFO and go watch some monster truck pulls you uneducated America hating loser.
    So all other national teams don't have new faces & younger ones coming into their teams ? And what most talented players in US history. We've gone backwards due to idiot's like you. Look at Fifa world ranking over the last 10 years.Gets worse ever year for the US.

Comment

So all other national teams don't have new faces & younger ones coming into their teams ? And what most talented players in US history. We've gone backwards due to idiot's like you. Look at Fifa world ranking over the last 10 years.Gets worse ever year for the US.
      One clown said we will be a top 5 team in a few decades. Same people who thinks mls next is good for youth development 😂👌

Comment

And believe me I have a eagles eyes for crappy play from watching youth soccer in florida for 5 years .
        Worst soccer in the United States by a long shot

Comment

Worst soccer in the United States by a long shot

And we have the talent ,but lack the the proper guidance and training . If the mens natl team level of okay are what we chasing we are delusional.

Comment

One clown said we will be a top 5 team in a few decades. Same people who thinks mls next is good for youth development 😂👌
            You can’t read.

Comment

No other top national teams don’t have whole sale changes in their team. They bleed young talent in gradually and the teams have way more continuity then our current team which is early in the stages of a complete reboot / overhaul.

You posters are idiots and your soccer ignorance is embarrassing.

Comment

No other top national teams don’t have whole sale changes in their team. They bleed young talent in gradually and the teams have way more continuity then our current team which is early in the stages of a complete reboot / overhaul.

You posters are idiots and your soccer ignorance is embarrassing.

It's not ignorance my friend .if you cant see the problem then you are blind. Soccer is a buisness in america first. Just look at our youth programs and you will clearly see why our national team is worlds away from European level of play. Until the pay to play is stopped and talent is chose because of performance our team will never be much 🤷*♂️

Comment

Look at a epl team compared to mls ..😂 come on man!!!

Comment

It's not ignorance my friend .if you cant see the problem then you are blind. Soccer is a buisness in america first. Just look at our youth programs and you will clearly see why our national team is worlds away from European level of play. Until the pay to play is stopped and talent is chose because of performance our team will never be much 🤷*♂️
                    Yes, soccer is a business first in the US. There are many many issues with youth system. That agree with.

What I don’t agree with is your assessment of our CURRENT group of young players. They are talented. The “team” at this point is just a collection of of very talented young player. They haven’t trained or played together for more than a week. I think perhaps you while wait tinoass judgement.

Comment

Look at a epl team compared to mls ..😂 come on man!!!
                      Agree, MLS is a joke compared to European leagues.

Is this a discussion of MLS vs. EPL or about the USMNT? Because the US’s best players don’t play MLS and moving forward I would hope and expect that the team won’t be an MLS player heavy team.

Comment

Starting winger for Chelsea 22yo
                        Starting 10 for Dortmund 18 yo
                        Starting wing back for Barcelona 20 yo
                        Starting midfielder for Juventus 22 yo
                        Starting midfielder for RB Liepzig 21 yo
                        starting outside back for Fulham 23 yo
                        Starting 9 for Werder Bremen 20 yo

First team winger for Barcelona 19 yo
                        First team midfielder getting lots of minutes for Valencia 17 yo
                        First team Center back for Bayern Munich 20 yo
                        First team winger for Lille 20 yo

That alone is stable of young talent that will put us in the top 10 and flirt with the big boys.

Lolololol.....that you talking soccer posters are better at scouting and assessing soccer talent the best soccer clubs in the world. I mean....really, what the hell do Chelsea, Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Barcelona, and Juventus know. They’re only spending 10s of millions of dollars in transfer fees for these guys.

But, hey...TS idiots say they stink, so that settles it.

Comment

And we have the talent ,but lack the the proper guidance and training . If the mens natl team level of okay are what we chasing we are delusional.
                          We dont have the talent!! tired of this same old song people sing in florida. Players in this state have zero IQ or understand the game, they run around like lunatics and everybody says see how fast that kid is. Yes I do he should be on a track team.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                            we dont have the talent!! Tired of this same old song people sing in florida. Players in this state have zero iq or understand the game, they run around like lunatics and everybody says see how fast that kid is. Yes i do he should be on a track team.
                            😂😂😂😂👌🤷*♂️

Comment

Lolololol.....that you talking soccer posters are better at scouting and assessing soccer talent the best soccer clubs in the world. I mean....really, what the hell do Chelsea, Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Barcelona, and Juventus know. They’re only spending 10s of millions of dollars in transfer fees for these guys.

But, hey...TS idiots say they stink, so that settles it.
                              Again they stink .😷

Comment

Usa mens soccer will never be a top team but we should never not make a world cup. Our top male athletes dont play soccer and until they do this conversation about how bad we are is pointless. Are we getting younger...yes we are and in time we will get better. If this group of youngsters stay healthy and continue to get time with top clubs we will get better on the international level.

Very simple...our top female athletes play basketball and soccer which is why we are number 1 in the world in both.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X