Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is the problem, it doesn't take a "genius mentality" to punctuate properly, it takes a grade school education.
    We all know your a genius on and off the field..I bet you can let everyone knwo the exact degree to shoot the ball to the goal. Wow everyone we have a important person here.

Comment

We all know your a genius on and off the field..I bet you can let everyone knwo the exact degree to shoot the ball to the goal. Wow everyone we have a important person here.
      Again, it is funny that you believe demonstrating a grade school level of proper English grammar means that someone is a genius.

No, it means I am communicating at a level that a 9 year old could write properly. The bar is really low if you believe 5th grade is aspirational.

You are poorly educated, it is just that simple.

Comment

Again, it is funny that you believe demonstrating a grade school level of proper English grammar means that someone is a genius.

No, it means I am communicating at a level that a 9 year old could write properly. The bar is really low if you believe 5th grade is aspirational.

You still havent answerd my question what do you do for a living? Tou probably have one of those useless degrees like education. Gotta buddy like you has 2 masters and makes 75 k a year 😂👌

Comment

And don't lie and say your a neurosurgeon 😂😂

Comment

You still havent answerd my question what do you do for a living? Tou probably have one of those useless degrees like education. Gotta buddy like you has 2 masters and makes 75 k a year 😂👌
            It doesn't matter what I do for a living, I passed 5th grade and you demonstrate that you certainly struggled in grade school.

There could be many social reasons why you struggled. English could be a second language, but as long as you spoke a Western language predominately you're punctuation should still be correct.

The Founding Fathers valued education because they believed that Democracy could survive only if we had a informed and literate population. They believed in literacy, science and critical thinking. They did not believe that a Democracy could survive based on nothing more than "common sense".

Comment

It doesn't matter what I do for a living, I passed 5th grade and you demonstrate that you certainly struggled in grade school.

There could be many social reasons why you struggled. English could be a second language, but as long as you spoke a Western language predominately you're punctuation should still be correct.

The Founding Fathers valued education because they believed that Democracy could survive only if we had a informed and literate population. They believed in literacy, science and critical thinking. They did not believe that a Democracy could survive based on nothing more than "common sense".
              He blinded me with science..that's a song from the 80s😂.

Comment

The vaccine is 90 percent efficient

Lol

They had this info for 10 days

Comment

Hate to say this the country is ran c students! If we had to depend on all college graduates we would be the smartest people in the world with no money .probably would starve too. Stop thinking education is above all.bothing wrong with plumbers, mechanics , and other jobs that require hands on. I know many educated people who if they had to work with there hands they would starve

Comment

The vaccine is 90 percent efficient

Lol

They had this info for 10 days
                    Yeah and the left thinks trump used his two hands to make it. They wont give trump any credit on this eathier .

Comment

Hate to say this the country is ran c students! If we had to depend on all college graduates we would be the smartest people in the world with no money .probably would starve too. Stop thinking education is above all.bothing wrong with plumbers, mechanics , and other jobs that require hands on. I know many educated people who if they had to work with there hands they would starve
                      A 5th grade education isn't asking to much of the "Greatest Country on Earth".

Comment

Yeah and the left thinks trump used his two hands to make it. They wont give trump any credit on this eathier .
                        LOL, no, Trump would have the Right believe that his two hands did make the vaccine.

And, seriously, stop posting, this site is for adults not 4th grade kids.

Comment

LOL, no, Trump would have the Right believe that his two hands did make the vaccine.

And, seriously, stop posting, this site is for adults not 4th grade kids.
                          You seem to be stuck on the same subject about education..seems you have lost all arguments ..typical of the left . Your grammar is bad and your a racist 🤷*♂️

Comment

you don't think the doctors and lawyers could learn how to handle a wrench if they had to? but do you think the plumber could become a doctor?

Comment

Perhaps you meant "you're"

And by the way, Pfizer took no part in "Operation Warp Speed" so I'm curious why Pence is taking credit. This was private industry acting on its own.

You seem to be stuck on the same subject about education..seems you have lost all arguments ..typical of the left . Your grammar is bad and your a racist 🤷*♂️

Comment

Perhaps you meant "you're"

And by the way, Pfizer took no part in "Operation Warp Speed" so I'm curious why Pence is taking credit. This was private industry acting on its own.
                                This is correct. Pfixer/Biontech took no U.S. money. Biontech is a German company. Not connected to warp speed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X