Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So many players and parents are Covid tired of this garbage that makes no sense. My kid and many of my kids friends come from CT to play for clubs in MA. We will keep going to games and practices unless the Governor wants to pay the parents and clubs back. I mean come on! The rules change daily between MA, CT, RI. The three states should never have travel bans between them feels very unconstitutional.
    In the spring the NE states worked together with the same rules and regs. That should continue. Kids coming up for games or even school are only here a few hours. It could even just be a rule of 6am to 10 pm so there's no overnight stays.

A prep school I know has had to clamp down because a few day students - who go home to their families and friends every day - went to a party and got it. Meanwhile the boarding kids are all following the rules, locked down most of the time etc. Life got crapier for them because day kids couldn't skip a party.

Comment

So many players and parents are Covid tired of this garbage that makes no sense. My kid and many of my kids friends come from CT to play for clubs in MA. We will keep going to games and practices unless the Governor wants to pay the parents and clubs back. I mean come on! The rules change daily between MA, CT, RI. The three states should never have travel bans between them feels very unconstitutional.
      If your stupid Governor didn’t put MA on his quarantine list first your kid would still be able to come for practice. You’ll find out the hard way what that your club takes this seriously.

Comment

I would be curious as to which clubs are actually enforcing this ( Ma club/ CT and RI players)and not allowing kids from those states to practice and play in games. Based on what I have heard from other parents it seems to be mostly ignored by coaches.

Comment

Is should be ignored by coaches and clubs because it’s temporary guidance not found in science but in politics. One parent actually said they hoped the club would follow the rule not out of fear of Covid, or science but so hervkid will get more playing time with less out of state players on the roster. That’s how ridiculous these parents are! They don’t want kids to play on their team because they think this gives little Johnny more playing time.. ie drop his competition. I see through those entitled parents. Thank you coaches for not changing the rules when the wind blows to appease everyone. Not good for soccer all this BS.

Comment

Is should be ignored by coaches and clubs because it’s temporary guidance not found in science but in politics. One parent actually said they hoped the club would follow the rule not out of fear of Covid, or science but so hervkid will get more playing time with less out of state players on the roster. That’s how ridiculous these parents are! They don’t want kids to play on their team because they think this gives little Johnny more playing time.. ie drop his competition. I see through those entitled parents. Thank you coaches for not changing the rules when the wind blows to appease everyone. Not good for soccer all this BS.
            Go ahead and ignore the travel order. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. The best way to get people that don't think they need to follow the rules to pay attention is to fine the hell out of them and make a major public example of a club.

Comment

Go ahead and ignore the travel order. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. The best way to get people that don't think they need to follow the rules to pay attention is to fine the hell out of them and make a major public example of a club.
              The regular season is winding down and clubs don't want to get busted having an outbreak. I agree the rule is dumb but it doesn't mean it should be ignored. A family member was having a small party in their home, outside, but the caterer cancelled because of the new changes before the family could even start calling everyone to cancel. Some things aren't worth it

Comment

Which club will wind up on national news for ignoring Covid mitigation measures?

Comment

It's not about stupid prizes. It is about going too far. The government has nothing to do with sports. They are overreaching. I think we all know deep down inside these "rules" are a form of control, but do nothing to help stop the spread. The science has actually shown that Covid is not jumping around kid to kid on the soccer field. Kids are doing well and spectators are actually doing well too as long as they wear masks. The government needs to stop. The soccer officials need to stop. It's become so over the top and the people losing are our children.
                  Can you trolls who want soccer to end or want to penalize parents for crossing state lines please get a life. You are not helping anyone. You want to help stop the spread? Tell the protesters to stay home, Tell the drunk 20 somethings to leave the bars earlier, and maybe tell yourself to look in the mirror. Are you shaming parents and coaches who want children to play on their teams because you are struggling with your own mental health issues? Are you a narcissist? Are you toxic? Are you sad because you never played soccer? What is wrong with you?

Comment

It's not about stupid prizes. It is about going too far. The government has nothing to do with sports. They are overreaching. I think we all know deep down inside these "rules" are a form of control, but do nothing to help stop the spread. The science has actually shown that Covid is not jumping around kid to kid on the soccer field. Kids are doing well and spectators are actually doing well too as long as they wear masks. The government needs to stop. The soccer officials need to stop. It's become so over the top and the people losing are our children.
                    Can you trolls who want soccer to end or want to penalize parents for crossing state lines please get a life. You are not helping anyone. You want to help stop the spread? Tell the protesters to stay home, Tell the drunk 20 somethings to leave the bars earlier, and maybe tell yourself to look in the mirror. Are you shaming parents and coaches who want children to play on their teams because you are struggling with your own mental health issues? Are you a narcissist? Are you toxic? Are you sad because you never played soccer? What is wrong with you?

They are just sheeple who blindly follow what they are told. We are one step away from Nazi Germany with people reporting others.

Comment

The government needs to stop. The soccer officials need to stop. It's become so over the top and the people losing are our children.
                      Missing out on soccer is not a sacrifice.

Comment

I am tired of being told by the government what I can and cannot do. As a previous poster said this is how it all starts. You already see it in the media that if you have a different opinion of what people believe then you get called names by the liberal media and population. If you point out holes in their narrative using science and statistics they change the parameters. Just like the liberal media did not crack down on the celebrations and protesting/rioting as super spreaders. You think the government has control of your life now just wait until the progressive administration is in the White House. We will be locked down for no reasons and forced to where masks all the time. What I find funny is my favorite part of New England was freedom but it is starting to become something else. The New Hampshire motto, “Live Free or Die!” I personally will want to die if this happens. I traditionally keep my political views to myself but the moderate democrats just got hosed. Biden is now a pawn for the progressive wing of the democrat party. Just wait and see if the election stands. If the election is over turned what all the rioting and looting. Notice the Republicans did nothing and we are the bad guys according to everybody.

Comment

I am tired of being told by the government what I can and cannot do. As a previous poster said this is how it all starts. You already see it in the media that if you have a different opinion of what people believe then you get called names by the liberal media and population. If you point out holes in their narrative using science and statistics they change the parameters. Just like the liberal media did not crack down on the celebrations and protesting/rioting as super spreaders. You think the government has control of your life now just wait until the progressive administration is in the White House. We will be locked down for no reasons and forced to where masks all the time. What I find funny is my favorite part of New England was freedom but it is starting to become something else. The New Hampshire motto, “Live Free or Die!” I personally will want to die if this happens. I traditionally keep my political views to myself but the moderate democrats just got hosed. Biden is now a pawn for the progressive wing of the democrat party. Just wait and see if the election stands. If the election is over turned what all the rioting and looting. Notice the Republicans did nothing and we are the bad guys according to everybody.
                          Poor you. Life so tough. Thank god we aren’t in a war or something. When they call your name to fight, your coward self would say “I’m not doing what the government tells me.” And then you would go on and on with your Fox News drivel. Some Patriot you are. Chinese bot.

Comment

Poor you. Life so tough. Thank god we aren’t in a war or something. When they call your name to fight, your coward self would say “I’m not doing what the government tells me.” And then you would go on and on with your Fox News drivel. Some Patriot you are. Chinese bot.
                            Drone.

Comment

You can’t be a grown up. You must be 17.

Comment

Wait... NH is too nanny state for you? Have you considered all those wide open red spaces in the middle of the country? You'll be amazed at how inexpensive the land is. Freedom awaits!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X