X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    a lot less travel!!

DPL varies depending age group... Aztec Nefc (a few) SPOL, Liverpool, Bayside are all in DPL 07 girls.
    It would be interesting, but I can't see ECNL giving up on all those extra teams.

Comment

YES OF COURSE IT WILL....too bad troll. Please keep your children locked up in the rooms with bubble wrap. Thank you very much!
      Here is a prime example of the jackasses who write on this page. Calling people trolls because they are casting doubt on a tournament during a pandemic. Well buuddy looks like you lost this one TOURNAMENT CANCELED!!!!!!!

Comment

Here is a prime example of the jackasses who write on this page. Calling people trolls because they are casting doubt on a tournament during a pandemic. Well buuddy looks like you lost this one TOURNAMENT CANCELED!!!!!!!
        What sucks is that this tournament would still be happening except for the governor’s stupid rules.

Comment

Is it really? It makes sense. If I were NH I’d be like Ummmmm RI, MA, CT, NY, stay away please.

Comment

Is it really? It makes sense. If I were NH I’d be like Ummmmm RI, MA, CT, NY, stay away please.
            Website page is taken down so I would assume it is true

Comment

Tournament is done

Comment

congratulations bubble dad. Your wish has come true. Another tournament ruined because of idiots like you who complain everyday! Good job. Has anyone heard of 1 case of corona virus from a soccer tournament this fall??? I certainly haven't. Anyway congrats bubble dad. Job well done.

Comment

Tournament is done
                  In all practicality, yes. Looks to just be local teams, which for NH means not much.

Sad the pearl clutchers have ruined something else for the kids.

Comment

In all practicality, yes. Looks to just be local teams, which for NH means not much.

Sad the pearl clutchers have ruined something else for the kids.
                    Agreed. Seems like the fear mongers and Covid Karen’s have the loudest most obnoxious voices. They are the type that will bug the coach for more playing time, yell at the ref if their kid is bumped into, call the police when they see a crowd, and Sue a complex if someone forgets a mask. They are a bigger problem than COVID19. Entitled parents, Covid Karen’s.. soccer used to be fun until these losers got involved.

Comment

congratulations bubble dad. Your wish has come true. Another tournament ruined because of idiots like you who complain everyday! Good job. Has anyone heard of 1 case of corona virus from a soccer tournament this fall??? I certainly haven't. Anyway congrats bubble dad. Job well done.
                      Hey thanks DAD and it dumb*****es like you who can't get it through your thick skull there's a pandemic currently happening. All it takes is one kid and I guess you would rather put people at risk instead of being cautious. Your a dick!

Comment

Hey thanks DAD and it dumb*****es like you who can't get it through your thick skull there's a pandemic currently happening. All it takes is one kid and I guess you would rather put people at risk instead of being cautious. Your a dick!
                        Yes, there is a pandemic happening. Also, society continues to exist. The earth still spins. We still need to work and pay bills and our economy needs to operate. Kids need social activities and exercise.

Learn to live with it; not hide from it.

Comment

Yes, there is a pandemic happening. Also, society continues to exist. The earth still spins. We still need to work and pay bills and our economy needs to operate. Kids need social activities and exercise.

Yes learn to live with it.
                          We learned to live with EEE, Lymes, and all the other things.
                          We are humans we adapt. We deal with flu e wry year and most of the time the flu shot does nothing but we go on. We can’t stop living it makes us weaker and our kids weaker.

Comment

But don't be cautious right just go right out there

Comment

But don't be cautious right just go right out there
                              No numbnuts. I have no problem wearing a mask IN stores, and keeping my face away from others. Adapt to the world, but let it be allowed to exist. Hiding in fear only gives you something to fear.

Comment

No numbnuts. I have no problem wearing a mask IN stores, and keeping my face away from others. Adapt to the world, but let it be allowed to exist. Hiding in fear only gives you something to fear.
                                Until a family member gets it and passes....that's the unfortunate part and who wants that quilt

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X