Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    MI is the better team but Titusville is getting some good results so they should definitely not hold back against them, but I’ll say 2-1 MI. It will be very low scoring as all Titusville games are.
    By "as all Titusville games are" I assume you mean all games so far except for when they played Melbourne and were lucky to not get 8-0ed.

Comment

By "as all Titusville games are" I assume you mean all games so far except for when they played Melbourne and were lucky to not get 8-0ed.
      yes but mel was tied 0-0 at half correct? Mel has a good coach that was able to adjust and figure out how to counteract what Titusville was doing. Titusville plays excellent team defense and I suspect they will as well against MI. Titusville offense is non existent but it doesn't stop a team from stealing an occasional win against a better team if they are able to counter, get a pk, or capitalize on a corner or free kick. MI has a great coach and I expect him to be able to figure out how to break the parked bus. Still could be one sided MI dominated game yet still low scoring.

Comment

I guess except for that, I had heard it was 1-1 at half and then Mel just started capitalizing. That was the first game of the year, but we’ll see.

Comment

I guess except for that, I had heard it was 1-1 at half and then Mel just started capitalizing. That was the first game of the year, but we’ll see.
          Hopefully you are correct. Blow-out HS games are not good for anyone

Comment

Titusville put up a good fight in the first half. Melbourne couldn’t score and went 1-0 down off of a mistake in the back and a good finish from a THS player. Melbourne equalized on the last kick of the first half and came out in the 2nd half and put away a few early goals. The game was smooth sailing from there. Took a goal against Mel to get them to wake up.

Comment

Titusville V Holy Trinity predictions??

Comment

Titusville V Holy Trinity predictions??
                Who cares about HT. MI vs T-ville is the game of the week. Can't wait to see the traders walk in the gates.

Comment

Who cares about HT. MI vs T-ville is the game of the week. Can't wait to see the traders walk in the gates.
                  I think it is traitors

Comment

I think you mean "traitors" not "traders" unless you are trying to say they "traded" one soccer program for a better one. Not sure such a "trade" makes you a "traitor". I guess it depends on you perspective. Kids switch schools all the time for sports. In any event it is always funny how TS exposes illiteracy.

Comment

I think you mean "traitors" not "traders" unless you are trying to say they "traded" one soccer program for a better one. Not sure such a "trade" makes you a "traitor". I guess it depends on you perspective. Kids switch schools all the time for sports. In any event it is always funny how TS exposes illiteracy.
                      Don't care about the grammar police. He is right, it should be a good game

Comment

The grammar police are there because they are trying to avoid facts..that's what they do..if I dont have a argument I will correct your spelling

Comment

It would be hilarious if Titusville beats them

Comment

It would be hilarious if Titusville beats them
                            Doubtful but not impossible, yeah that would be sad if Titusville wins. They could maybe win, but even if they do they won’t get as far as MI in regionals or states.

Comment

Doubtful but not impossible, yeah that would be sad if Titusville wins. They could maybe win, but even if they do they won’t get as far as MI in regionals or states.
                              normally I would say it could be an interesting game. If Titusville parks the bus and again does it well and looks to capitalize off a mistake that MI makes that would be their hope. But I think MI's coach is one of the best coaches in Brevard and I don't see their defense making mistakes that they can't overcome. I also think he knows exactly how to break a team that defends deep. Titusville will be playing for a tie and very happy with it. MI will be playing to win and step on the throat of Titusville. Once MI goes up will Titusville then try to play for a close loss and stay compact or will they try to play them straight up? If they play straight up they will get crushed.

Comment

The grammar police are there because they are trying to avoid facts..that's what they do..if I dont have a argument I will correct your spelling
                                What argument possibly needs to be made? That MI is or is not better than Titusville? The game will probably settle that question. "traders" is not just a misspelling. There is a different pronunciation between trader & traitor.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X