Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This week Dems will rip apart Amy Coney

The play here is to get the middle of the road undecided voters to think that barret is a cult like figure who will make women give up their pants and ability to vote

Love watching the Hollywood people who memorize lines and want to preach to America have breakdowns

Haha

Ding ding ding
    And we’re off ....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The play here is to get the middle of the road undecided voters to think that barret is a cult like figure who will make women give up their pants and ability to vote

Love watching the Hollywood people who memorize lines and want to preach to America have breakdowns

Haha
      I agree there’s no reason to viciously attack a perfectly intelligent, qualified woman just because you disagree with her. No reason to call her a “communist” or a “monster” or “black Hillary.” Oh right that was Kamala Harris.

Comment

Just because she is a "handmaid" in an extremist religious group you think middle of the road voters won't like her? You must be expecting intellectual honesty, which doesn't exist. You see, we only get upset when someone mentions "Sharia" but if they are a "handmaid" then we are cool with it.

Haha

Comment

I heard this Supreme Court judge can single handily end pay for play sports because of their elitism and non inclusiveness

Wow

Comment

I agree there’s no reason to viciously attack a perfectly intelligent, qualified woman just because you disagree with her. No reason to call her a “communist” or a “monster” or “black Hillary.” Oh right that was Kamala Harris.
            Disagreeing is one thing but a religious fanatic doesn't belong on the court. And what's with the heavy Catholic skew on SCOTUS? Oh yeah, in theory they can be counted on to be anti-abortion.

Comment

Disagreeing is one thing but a religious fanatic doesn't belong on the court. And what's with the heavy Catholic skew on SCOTUS? Oh yeah, in theory they can be counted on to be anti-abortion.
              Don’t think you got my comment at all. So let me be direct - it is hypocritical for republicans to act shocked at the “crude” behavior of democrats to this obviously qualified, intelligent woman after they applauded like lemmings when President orange face called Harris a “monster,” “communist” and Fox News labels calls her “black Hillary.” Both are equally intelligent, competent woman of the sort we need more of in this country. You can’t demonize the other party for doing exactly what you also do adeptly. Hard to see how so many take sides in this battle of equally bad options, both light on solutions and heavy on name calling.

Comment

None of it will matter , she will be confirmed with zero issues

The Dems will repeat over and over how unfair it is
                The republicans will say it’s within the presidents 4 year tour

Nothing will matter , she’s a judge not a king maker

Laughing out loud

Dumbazzzzes

Comment

This week Dems will rip apart Amy Coney

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::

Yes. Dems are obsessed with 'ripping things apart'.

Comment

Don’t think you got my comment at all. So let me be direct - it is hypocritical for republicans to act shocked at the “crude” behavior of democrats to this obviously qualified, intelligent woman after they applauded like lemmings when President orange face called Harris a “monster,” “communist” and Fox News labels calls her “black Hillary.” Both are equally intelligent, competent woman of the sort we need more of in this country. You can’t demonize the other party for doing exactly what you also do adeptly. Hard to see how so many take sides in this battle of equally bad options, both light on solutions and heavy on name calling.

I guess you sorta missed Harris' lying, slanderous attacks on an 'obviously qualified, intelligent' man (oh, God forbid, did I say man?) by the name of Brett Kavanaugh, huh? Sorta would've taken the teeth completely out of your post and actually prove the fact that she is a monster.

Comment

I guess you sorta missed Harris' lying, slanderous attacks on an 'obviously qualified, intelligent' man (oh, God forbid, did I say man?) by the name of Brett Kavanaugh, huh? Sorta would've taken the teeth completely out of your post and actually prove the fact that she is a monster.
                      Speaking as undeclared and nor a Republican or Democrat, Amy Coney Barrett is brilliant! I have to admit, she is cleaning the Democrat clocks.

Comment

Speaking as undeclared and nor a Republican or Democrat, Amy Coney Barrett is brilliant! I have to admit, she is cleaning the Democrat clocks.
                        She is such an impressive woman. Absolutely on a another intellectual level than these poor senators.

Comment

August-2019.

Senator Harris, what do you think about the 4 women that have accused Vice President Biden of inappropriate touching and sexual harassment?

“I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it.”

August 19, 2020

Senator Harris accepts the Democratic nomination as Vice President.

“They will ask us, what was it like? And we will tell them. We will tell them, not just how we felt. We will tell them what we did.”

Please keep giving speeches on hypocrisy. It is so refreshing. Doouche bag.

Comment

Barrett - worked hard to get where she is
                            Harris - Slept with good Ol Willy Brown

Comment

Barrett - worked hard to get where she is
                              Harris - Slept with good Ol Willy Brown
                              Which one do you want Your daughter to emulate?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X