Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Bayside...

Stop trying to compete with Surf on the girls side. It’s not good. How many times in the last couple of weeks have Surf 08 team totally dominated your mom & pop little 08 babies.

Quite frankly it’s embarrassing and a waste of time. Bayside - Stay in your line and stop trying to compete with the wave.

#RiseUp

Be better if you start an 08 thread

Comment

#smurf

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Stop trying to compete with Surf on the girls side. It’s not good. How many times in the last couple of weeks have Surf 08 team totally dominated your mom & pop little 08 babies.

Quite frankly it’s embarrassing and a waste of time. Bayside - Stay in your line and stop trying to compete with the wave.

#RiseUp
      #RiseUp? Not really...#smurf

Comment

Wow! Smurf won a game. Go figure.

Comment

Surf handed it to bayside top girls this week.

Comment

Bayside is trash. Crap coaches, no development, just recruiting. Classic minnow in a fish bowl.

Comment

This ex Bayside, now Surf parent is very sad. Bayside has so many talented players, great families, and solid coaching. We all know who the ex Bayside parents are who keep spreading this trash on TS. Surf, you do shady things. You bring "ringers" to games to help you win from other teams. In the meantime the actual players on the Surf teams ride the bench while your "guest players" tun up the score and help you win. Sometimes one ringer will guest play on a few teams in one tournament. Building your club and team around one or two players while making the others pay full price and play very little. You lure players from other clubs You don't even have your own fields and you aren't allowed to be in NEP, NPL, and most importantly, ECNL. Why parents fall for this club is beyond me. But to continue to throw insults at a solid club like Bayside shows everyone you are sore, insecure and pathetic.

Comment

This ex Bayside, now Surf parent is very sad. Bayside has so many talented players, great families, and solid coaching. We all know who the ex Bayside parents are who keep spreading this trash on TS. Surf, you do shady things. You bring "ringers" to games to help you win from other teams. In the meantime the actual players on the Surf teams ride the bench while your "guest players" tun up the score and help you win. Sometimes one ringer will guest play on a few teams in one tournament. Building your club and team around one or two players while making the others pay full price and play very little. You lure players from other clubs You don't even have your own fields and you aren't allowed to be in NEP, NPL, and most importantly, ECNL. Why parents fall for this club is beyond me. But to continue to throw insults at a solid club like Bayside shows everyone you are sore, insecure and pathetic.
                Just like GPS ALWAYS did... its a pattern. Any parent dumb enough to fall for this without doing research is only hurting their child.

Comment

#smruf...
                  i know, i know...getting old

Comment

uh, even spelled it wrong!

Comment

Some of those kids play 7 games a tournament. Ridiculous!

Comment

Listening to the tears hitting the floor like a bloody monsoon! Bayside will be out of business within two years. The reason? Awful coaching and no development. With all the talent coming out of Providence, a really club would have crushed it rather than being mediocre.

#facts

Comment

Another tournament where bayside got dominated by surf.

Comment

I only root for Surf, because I think it get #GPSEnvy going. No substance to him, but the loon generates clicks. Those personalized ads generate revenue for me. Steak again tonight

Comment

Surf cheated in every bracket. Multiple players duel rostering. Playing 6-7+ games this weekend.

If your teams aren’t good enough or don’t have enough players, do not enter them!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X