• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    **** the bolts, and his little puppet bitch from the south shore
    Someone is bitter.

Comment

$600? #fakenews, at least for us
      This has been well documented - not sure what your situation is, maybe ulittle?

Comment

This has been well documented - not sure what your situation is, maybe ulittle?
        Well documented? On TS?

Comment

Have fun paying for fake soccer.
          It's great for my kids. But then, they know how to play, and like their coach and teammates. And the other parents are decent people.

Must suck to be you.

Comment

It's great for my kids. But then, they know how to play, and like their coach and teammates. And the other parents are decent people.

Must suck to be you.
            Fake soccer on a long weekend. Weeeeeeeee

Comment

Well documented? On TS?
              I don't particularly care what fees you pay but it's no secret what the clubs, including SSS, are charging.

Comment

Must suck to be you.
                Totally Agree with you and, especially, since it could be much worse if your kids were at select where they basically gave up for the year and quit playing soccer. Im glad your kids are doing well and i like your attitude.

Comment

I don't particularly care what fees you pay but it's no secret what the clubs, including SSS, are charging.
                  And you are basing that knowledge on details presented on TS?

Comment

And you are basing that knowledge on details presented on TS?
                    No...

Comment

Even the soccer is FAKE as your purists say something is better than nothing.

They already lost last March and Labor Day weekend revenue, if it doesn’t happen, all you NEFC parents might see as much as a $300 increase per child. Not mentioning how much some of the facilities will loose with no one using those fields those two weekends...
                      Good point. Other clubs should go to a bad tournament to save NEFC parents money on next years dues rather than play real soccer out of state.

That’s going to be a hard no for me.

Comment

If we ever get to the point where we consider making decisions on our soccer activity as to how it best hurts another club, I hope someone drags me and my family away from the game for good.

Comment

Good point. Other clubs should go to a bad tournament to save NEFC parents money on next years dues rather than play real soccer out of state.

It's pretty funny when we already have very few soccer events because of the state's restrictions around the pandemic, and you actually blame another club for trying to organize an event within the rules.

Comment

Competition actually looks pretty good given what they are working with.

Comment

It's pretty funny when we already have very few soccer events because of the state's restrictions around the pandemic, and you actually blame another club for trying to organize an event within the rules.
                              The desire for a certain segment of parents to ruin tournaments is truly bizarre.

Comment

The desire for a certain segment of parents to ruin tournaments is truly bizarre.
                                agreed...not an nefc parent, but kudos to the club for giving it a shot...if you are a parent who doesn't like the rules we have to live with then fine - don't go...but why bash the club for giving kids who do want to play, even under the modified (and stupid) rules, an opportunity to do so...?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X