Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some of these remain in that circle. Can see NEFC and Surf striking an agreement any day now.
    Why would NEFC need to make an agreement with surf?

Comment

Soccer alliance of the highest order. Elevates both brands. Surf NE get access to ECNL and DA while NEFC get access to Surf west coast.

Comment

Soccer alliance of the highest order. Elevates both brands. Surf NE get access to ECNL and DA while NEFC get access to Surf west coast.
        HEy Hey RIP Van Winkle! NEFC Nor Surf NE or RI have access to ECNL and there is no more DA. Any deal between NEFC and Surf to get them into ECNL would have to go through the Surf west cast and FC stars leadership's dead bodies.

Comment

NEFC wants zero to do with a merge with Surf. More lies.
          NEFC would be better off merging with Scorpions.

Comment

Yeah PT, add it to the steel thread on please.
            Sorry, not PT, just someone that knows FD pretty well. JSSA was decent 10-11 years ago. She did everything she could to drag it south and then jumped into Steel. How’d that go?

Comment

Sorry, not PT, just someone that knows FD pretty well. JSSA was decent 10-11 years ago. She did everything she could to drag it south and then jumped into Steel. How’d that go?
              Definitely PT. No one else cares about that fiasco anymore

Comment

Why would PT care? He’s moved on and seems to be in a good/better place?

Comment

why do seacoast coaches keep commenting on this thread??

start your own thread please.

Comment

Agreed, start your own thread called FD lives in seaocasts head rent free. wah wah wah

I can't believe AP is not going down for anything, and yet still has his name out there with Surf.

GPS are still hiring. get your resumes in!!

Comment

Who gives a sh*t?

Comment

JSSA was never decent. They did not evolve until FCUSA took them
                        Over and offered better pathways, league play, and tournaments.
                        The rest is history

Comment

Agreed, start your own thread called FD lives in seaocasts head rent free. wah wah wah

I can't believe AP is not going down for anything, and yet still has his name out there with Surf.

GPS are still hiring. get your resumes in!!
                          AP the slippery ******* has managed to get out another situation

Comment

Don’t worry, AP is not dodging this one. The Feds have him.

Comment

Don’t worry, AP is not dodging this one. The Feds have him.
                              Dont understand all these initials - I am looking to switch by sons team and do not want to get mixed up in any of this - which teams are we talking about

Comment

Dont understand all these initials - I am looking to switch by sons team and do not want to get mixed up in any of this - which teams are we talking about
                                I don't think parents like you and me are really welcome in these "cool boys insider club" conversations, but I believe they're talking about NE Surf, as far as the "AP" goes, although a lot of the old GPS crew ended up with Juventus, maybe?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X