•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything Jacksonville FC (JFC)

https://www.armadafcyouth.com/jfc-rebrand

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Me thinks this is a good move. The Armada brand had become stale as the Armada pro team languishes. If you are going to hitch your brand to some pro club, they got to be serious and legit.

Now what sort of new kits are on the way? Please tell us the legacy, puke powder blue tops and socks are retired along with the white shorts. Let FKK Krush have that color.

Comment

LOVE IT!!!! What a great announcement for the club. Very informative, love the new badge, love the transparency, and love the history of our club!

#Re-birthOfALegend
      #ClubWithClass
      #JACKSONVILLEFootballClub

Comment

LOVE IT!!! I agree with above poster. Hope we don't use too much light blue.

Comment

History of it

LOVE IT!!!! What a great announcement for the club. Very informative, love the new badge, love the transparency, and love the history of our club!

#Re-birthOfALegend
          #ClubWithClass
          #JACKSONVILLEFootballClub
          If you love history why didn't they go back to First Coast KYX? That's right, they're not first in ANYTHING!!!!

Comment

If you love history why didn't they go back to First Coast KYX? That's right, they're not first in ANYTHING!!!!
            JFC put us on the map. What did fesa (with mass club hijackings) or even creeks (by itself) ever do?

Comment

JFC put us on the map. What did fesa (with mass club hijackings) or even creeks (by itself) ever do?
              For our Spanish speaking Amigos, the answer would be NADA!!!

Comment

I actually like the logo

Comment

Logo rankings

I actually like the logo
                  Logos don't win games

Comment

Logos don't win games
                    neither has fesa. Our logo has already had more success than your club

Comment

neither has fesa. Our logo has already had more success than your club
                      Yeah, thats why you are out of Ecnl.

Comment

Good move. Get rid of that awful Armada Pro name for the boys.

Comment

Yeah, thats why you are out of Ecnl.
                          Yeah losing ECNL was and is a big loss but it happened. I still prefer JFC over FESA for various reasons and the biggest being proximity, if you prefer FESA, then good and I hope you guys have a fun return to the fields.

Comment

Logos don't win games
                            New JFC = Undefeated!

Comment

Yeah losing ECNL was and is a big loss but it happened. I still prefer JFC over FESA for various reasons and the biggest being proximity, if you prefer FESA, then good and I hope you guys have a fun return to the fields.
                              Amen. I'm all for proximity. The VAST majority of these kids won't play in college. Make it easier on the family and play close to home. IF, and that's a big IF, the other club was significantly better I would consider the drive. As it sits, neither club is very good for boys or girls. I'll take my 5 minute drive.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X