X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USWNT vs Netherlands 11/27

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

In case you are looking for something to watch as you work off your turkey coma, USWNT plays Netherlands tomorrow. First time they’ve faced each other since the World Cup. Both Mewis sisters and Macario on the roster. Should be fun to watch.

rose's goal was awesome!

Comment

I watch it on the 1x fast forward setting to make it more enjoyable.

Comment

Women’s soccer is boring.

Comment

Coming from a male who has played soccer his whole life, I would watch USWNT / women’s soccer in general over any men’s game

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Coming from a male who has played soccer his whole life, I would watch USWNT / women’s soccer in general over any men’s game
            Curious. Why?

Comment

Curious. Why?
              Because we win those games.

Comment

Women’s soccer is boring.
                Its also unwatchable when the entire team hates the Unites States. I often wonder why these ladies want to play for a country they all despise. So between it being boring and hating the United states im a hard pass every game!

Oh yah and don’t forget the team got punked by a BU-15 team last tear so they arent really that good!

Comment

Because we win those games.
                  so its about nationalistic pride then, not the game itself. Got it

Comment

I can't watch them anymore with all of their political antics. Athletes need to understand why they get paid. Alianating half the population isn't a good business model.

Comment

I can't watch them anymore with all of their political antics. Athletes need to understand why they get paid. Alianating half the population isn't a good business model.
                      They are the antithesis of Trump, so they each alienate 1/2 the country.
                      Fair enough...

Comment

For me the team is a bunch of pompous, narcissists who over rate their importance. It's a very unlikeable team Any national team that gets crushed 5-1 by a teenage club team shouldn't be recognized as anything more than what they are... a good team with ZERO competition.

Comment

well that was "fun"-the term fun is relative I guess- watching the idiots kneel for the National anthem. Great role models for our sons and daughters.

Comment

Great to see the Mewis sisters playing together. Go MA!

Comment

well that was "fun"-the term fun is relative I guess- watching the idiots kneel for the National anthem. Great role models for our sons and daughters.
                              Yeah, here’s a great role model mocking the national anthem during the last Super Bowl.

https://youtu.be/PopZEEXpmhU

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X