Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bayside 2007 girls already a really strong group. With 3-4 of those Surf girls they could be special and compete with some ECNL teams. PB a better coach than PM. Not a knock on PM but just a fact.
    There is one tiny, little , small difference. PM developed his girls ,PB recruited them.
    It is not hard to have good teams when you are the biggest club in the state.

Comment

There is one tiny, little , small difference. PM developed his girls ,PB recruited them.
      You really don't know the 07 team then. A good number of core players he did help develop. Some players did come in later but a few of those left after he helped them develop further and they are now on Top ECNL teams. The ones who have stayed continue to get better.

I like PM. Good guy and good coach, but PB is very good and has better resources at a better club. PM should have went to Bayside. I think Surf is going to blow up sooner rather than later. In my opinion, PM went to Surf so his 08 daughter could play up to 07 rather than play 08 at Bayside. I can't blame him for that but that most likely ends after this spring. I still think that if 3-4 Surf 07 players jump, Bayside 07 becomes a monster team, that would dominate DPL and get a lot of playing opportunities against top MA teams.

Comment

Mr. FI has a lot of false info

In regards to what? You know you have his contact info, you should set him straight, instead of hiding on TS. I mean, he is just a dad of a player, you THINK you are a coach, so maybe enlighten him. Or better yet, no need to talk about this nonsense, get a squad of 2011s together, and take your best shot. Good luck with that hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          lr got those buns spanked by sc when he found out.

Nothing against lr trying to further his kid, but don’t lie to others about the program you’re coaching in if you take your own kids elsewhere.
          ouch !!!

Comment

Who has Pm developed ??

Comment

Bayside 2007 girls already a really strong group. With 3-4 of those Surf girls they could be special and compete with some ECNL teams.
              That might be a stretch. Which ones did you have in mind?

Comment

most boring thread in history of TS. Come on RI you have nothing better to talk about than LR? You have nothing to talk about more than Surf or Bayside? This is why soccer sucks in RI. The people involved are focused on coaches lives rather than developing soccer players.

Comment

most boring thread in history of TS. Come on RI you have nothing better to talk about than LR? You have nothing to talk about more than Surf or Bayside? This is why soccer sucks in RI. The people involved are focused on coaches lives rather than developing soccer players.
                  Coaches lives or coaches lies?

Comment

bored

Comment

Coaches lives or coaches lies?
                      Lies judging by the fact the coaches kid can be seen on another roster. Tut tut.

Comment

Pb you’re crazy lol you and your fake Irish accent!
                        That's a portuguese accent

Comment

That's a portuguese accent
                          From the mainland or the island? Most coaches around here are from the Azores or Madeira.

Comment

I grew up playing with PB he was born here in the United States. Parents are from the Azores and he lived for a little while in Lisbon Portugal.

Comment

Even appears on the ECNL Roster now too. Great for the kid but I'm sure SC and JF aren't too happy about that. Haven't seen the surf social media accounts send out a congratulations post!

Comment

Old news. Let's hear about something that actually affects any of our kids' soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X