X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viera 0-1 Titusville

Comment

That was by far the worst I have ever seen a Viera team play. The decline from last year is massive. Titusville didn’t look good either, but are clearly more talented than this Viera team.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Viera 0-1 Titusville
        Titusville is at Astronaut and space coasts level right? I wonder how bad viera is then...

Comment

Viera 0-1 Titusville
          Umm okay, wow. Anyone at the game know why?

Comment

Well you see veira needs a new pen taker because he literally shot it right at the Titusville keeper and there only attack was long ball and Titusville did a good job of frustrating viera and you could really see how much Titusville wanted to win with how hard they were working but I’m sure the viera parents will come and say they should have won when in reality there at the bottom of brevards best.

Comment

Unpopular opinion

That wasn't a fluke. If it was we would have won the second half.

Other than the missed pk, what chances did we create?

They shut us down and we didn't adjust. We looked worse in the second half.

Comment

Well you see veira needs a new pen taker because he literally shot it right at the Titusville keeper and there only attack was long ball and Titusville did a good job of frustrating viera and you could really see how much Titusville wanted to win with how hard they were working but I’m sure the viera parents will come and say they should have won when in reality there at the bottom of brevards best.
                Viera parent here. No Viera doesn't think they should have won. My take is similar to the person who says "unpopular opinion" Titusville had a clear strategy to park the bus in the first half. and they did it better than any team I've seen execute it in a long time. Viera's play was pass around the defensive end under no pressure trying to spread Titusville out. Titusville stayed compact. Eventually a player would get impatient play the long ball right to Titusville waiting for it. T'ville took away the long ball and any chance of a through ball. We we all expecting the coach at the first waterbreak was going to take the team aside and say "this is what they're doing, this is what we need to do" but the team did exactly the same thing for the rest of the half with the occasional selfish player just trying to dribble straight into a wall of T'ville players. I don't think T'ville had a single shot in the first half but didn't give up any good chances minus a botched PK. Again expected at half Coach was going to make some adjustment to tell his team how to play ..... Nope they played worse. Played at a super slow lazy pace and the same 2 players decided they were just going to foul T'ville players any chance they got and gave up free kick after free kick. You almost had the sense that Viera didn't even care if they won or not. One bad first touch by a viera player and T'ville countered made a great through ball against the defense that was too spread out and left the middle wide open. Brilliant finish one shot one goal, game over. for the last 5 mins Viera started to press hard but T'ville team defense was a fortress. The right team won Congrats to Titusville.

Comment

Viera parent here. No Viera doesn't think they should have won. My take is similar to the person who says "unpopular opinion" Titusville had a clear strategy to park the bus in the first half. and they did it better than any team I've seen execute it in a long time. Viera's play was pass around the defensive end under no pressure trying to spread Titusville out. Titusville stayed compact. Eventually a player would get impatient play the long ball right to Titusville waiting for it. T'ville took away the long ball and any chance of a through ball. We we all expecting the coach at the first waterbreak was going to take the team aside and say "this is what they're doing, this is what we need to do" but the team did exactly the same thing for the rest of the half with the occasional selfish player just trying to dribble straight into a wall of T'ville players. I don't think T'ville had a single shot in the first half but didn't give up any good chances minus a botched PK. Again expected at half Coach was going to make some adjustment to tell his team how to play ..... Nope they played worse. Played at a super slow lazy pace and the same 2 players decided they were just going to foul T'ville players any chance they got and gave up free kick after free kick. You almost had the sense that Viera didn't even care if they won or not. One bad first touch by a viera player and T'ville countered made a great through ball against the defense that was too spread out and left the middle wide open. Brilliant finish one shot one goal, game over. for the last 5 mins Viera started to press hard but T'ville team defense was a fortress. The right team won Congrats to Titusville.
                  pretty accurate. the only things I would add is during the first half Titusville would just clear the ball or kick it out of bounds. In the second half they made the change to try to counter when they won the ball. Viera didn't need to play defense at all in the first half and were caught a little off guard by titusville's adjustment thus all the fouling, and there was a lot of fouling. One of the things that made it a bad mismatch is Viera is very small offensively and Titusville is very big defensively so when viera was serving the ball in softly titusville would win the headers literally 99% of the time due to having numbers and size. Titusville was also excellent when they had free kicks. They would put the ball exactly where it needed to go. When Viera had free kicks they would squander them. If it was field goals instead of soccer net goals Viera would have crushed them. In order to beat Titusville you have to score first because they seemed they would have been happy with a 0-0 tie and when they went up by a goal everyone knew game over.

Comment

Great job Titusville I guess the Ball hogs are gone now they are learning to play as a team...

Comment

Haha the ball hogs went to go win a state championship

Comment

Win the Space Coast conference then win state and its legit.

Comment

Win the Space Coast conference then win state and its legit.
                          MI will probably win the conference, don’t think Mel is at that level. People might’ve thought that maybe viera would be in the mix, but after their last result that’s doubtful. Unless Titusville is also a real contender, but that’s also doubtful because personally I know almost none of their players, which isn’t a good sign in brevard.

Comment

MI will probably win the conference, don’t think Mel is at that level. People might’ve thought that maybe viera would be in the mix, but after their last result that’s doubtful. Unless Titusville is also a real contender, but that’s also doubtful because personally I know almost none of their players, which isn’t a good sign in brevard.
                            Man mark JF and MI can’t score. Easy W....

Comment

Pretty funny. There are at least five players who can score equally well. JF does not score by going 1on1. He scores because he has been put in the position to receive the ball and shoot. mark him and the guy opened up will score.

Comment

Hard to believe you never noticed MI system does not focus on individuals. Every player on field has a job. If you man mark JF someone else takes his role.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X