Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is your coach all over social media

Is your coach all over social media? Is he liking all your pics? Is he acting like he is your buddy, like he cares for you and your family?

It's all about your money! It's all about keeping you close to him, keeping you attached so you won't leave.

Does it have anything to do with your child getting better? Does the coach do anything to develop your kid?

If your coach is all over social media, if he is working his way into your life, you should run. You should get away from that guy.

Nope I dont get close to club coaches. Once you voice your opinion the friendship is over.

Comment

Sounds like David Fike from Pinecrest

Comment

They love you until they hate you

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          They love you until they hate you
          When you catch onto their bullcrap they stop talking to you .

Comment

Why would you ever follow or be followed by a club coach unless they truly are a close personal friend (which rarely happens in club soccer and you were probably friends with them for a long time from elsewhere)?

Comment

Sounds like David Fike from Pinecrest
              Suck it.

Fake news.

Go back to SKS or Cutler Ridge. Whatever sihtty club you ran to.

Comment

Why would you ever follow or be followed by a club coach unless they truly are a close personal friend (which rarely happens in club soccer and you were probably friends with them for a long time from elsewhere)?
                It’s about the money for him.

Comment

My son coach is an Instagram and Twitter whore. One one mandatory requirement is for the team and parents to follow him on both social media platforms. When the coach insisted that we like, share, and subscribe to his YouTube channel I had to draw the line. To sum it. A coach using social media as part of promoting himself or herself is really not a good coach.

Comment

Is your coach all over social media? Is he liking all your pics? Is he acting like he is your buddy, like he cares for you and your family?

It's all about your money! It's all about keeping you close to him, keeping you attached so you won't leave.

Does it have anything to do with your child getting better? Does the coach do anything to develop your kid?

If your coach is all over social media, if he is working his way into your life, you should run. You should get away from that guy.
                    I saw my kids coach on grinder

Comment

Coaches like to be the secret hawk watching. Then bombarding with camp and money making schemes.

Comment

FKK I all about this.

Comment

FKK I all about this.
                          It’s all about you money. They need it and you got it. Pure business.

Comment

It’s all about you money. They need it and you got it. Pure business.
                            Does your coach invite you to his college ID camps?

Comment

Does your coach invite you to his college ID camps?
                              does he swipe right on your wife on tinder?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X