Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not sure where all this hate for RT comes from. This guy is one of the best coaches out there. Out of all the years my daughter has been involved with soccer, he was one of the best coaches shes ever had. Just because our team is killing every team out there is no reason to be hating on him. We can't help ot that he produces winners, and your current coach couldn't hold RT's jock strap. There is a reason why kids from the tri-state area flock to be on his teams. CSA offered him the DOC position, which he turned down in favor of getting his own division at MF. Say what you want, hes the real deal, and other coaches all look up and respect RT. RT is making soccer great again!
    This is so funny!!!!! I watch your game and honestly your parents are one of the worst I’ve seen. Doesn’t seem like you have much respect for RT screaming at ref and coaching the girls!! Also some parent intoxicated, total joke of a sideline, what’s happening to that 08 team is disgusting, those girls tried out and made it, and RTs other teams are awful too and the parents on the 11s are just as bad, and that’s because have siblings on the team, should be ashamed of yourselves poor show MFA

Comment

The first Cut is the Deepest

I’m sorry your feelings were hurt

Comment

This is so funny!!!!! I watch your game and honestly your parents are one of the worst I’ve seen. Doesn’t seem like you have much respect for RT screaming at ref and coaching the girls!! Also some parent intoxicated, total joke of a sideline, what’s happening to that 08 team is disgusting, those girls tried out and made it, and RTs other teams are awful too and the parents on the 11s are just as bad, and that’s because have siblings on the team, should be ashamed of yourselves poor show MFA
        Even more worrisome is the constant recruiting from CSA....building great numbers at MFA. It’s purely a numbers game.

Comment

Even more worrisome is the constant recruiting from CSA....building great numbers at MFA. It’s purely a numbers game.
          I wouldn't be to worried about MF Shore. Let's just say that their season is close to being shut down. Book mark this post and revisit it in the spring and you'll see how right is was. RT is going to be finally getting what he deserves.

Comment

Thanks Amazon man! ☝️☝️☝️☝️

You may have bugger issues.

Comment

Illegal Buggering

Bugger? You mean this guy likes it in the rear along with him posting his own Amazon account on the thread ?

Comment

Fake news
                The only accurate post in this entire thread. This board is a joke

Comment

We are the shore!

Comment

The only accurate post in this entire thread. This board is a joke
                    This thread is the perfect example of how erroneous information can lead to an uninformed dispute amongst ninnies regarding a subject they have no knowledge about.

The coaches who participate in these matters are the most culpable provocateurs.

Comment

Huh, or what?

This thread is the perfect example of how erroneous information can lead to an uninformed dispute amongst ninnies regarding a subject they have no knowledge about.

The coaches who participate in these matters are the most culpable provocateurs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X