Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It will do nothing to companies. Their increase is modest and is still less than what thy paid before. Maybe if they hadn't done stock buybacks and huge executive pay increases they'd have some padding on the accounts.

The markets like a Biden presidency. He's stable and predictable unlike the lunatic that has 71 mored days to move out
    Best econemy in history my friend prior to the plandemic. If you think he is going to raise buisness taxes think again bit like I said he cant raise taxes without senate ..also be warned we own the supreme court now.. joe will be spinning wheels and that's it.

Comment

Postal system based election fraud happens in the UK too - thats why the left implemented it...

Voters disappearing from voter rolls and never getting their ballots ...
      Dead people, cats and dogs voting ...
      Mysterious ballot finds/dumps in the "middle of the night"...
      Door to door ballot harvesting and then, surprise surprise, totally unexpected results...

Farage Urges Trump to ‘Keep Up the Fight’, Highlights Fraud in UK Postal Voting
      https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...is-vocabulary/

“A 2016 government report into the practice found that it is open to ‘fraud, undue influence, theft and tampering.’ To this I would add that that Left is much better than the Right when it comes to cheating,”

Comment

Mark Levin: ‘There Is More Evidence of Voter Fraud Than There Was Ever Evidence of Russian Collusion’
        https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...ian-collusion/

Comment

Im havingba great time picturing all theTrump sheep and their heads exploding.... LMFAO... This is freaking hilarious..LOL

Comment

Best econemy in history my friend prior to the plandemic. If you think he is going to raise buisness taxes think again bit like I said he cant raise taxes without senate ..also be warned we own the supreme court now.. joe will be spinning wheels and that's it.
            Stock markets are over the moon with the idea of a Biden presidency. Did you not notice last week or do you have no investments ?

Comment

Im havingba great time picturing all theTrump sheep and their heads exploding.... LMFAO... This is freaking hilarious..LOL
              I am fine with it..in a year when you see what they have done to the country do be complaining. Joke is on you guys ..he isnt my president ..I dont respect anything about him or his drug addict famiky..really wishing him the worst 🤷*♂️. Only thing I care about is being closed down ,but since we have a great governor that wont happen..

Comment

I am fine with it..in a year when you see what they have done to the country do be complaining. Joke is on you guys ..he isnt my president ..I dont respect anything about him or his drug addict famiky..really wishing him the worst 🤷*♂️. Only thing I care about is being closed down ,but since we have a great governor that wont happen..
                Boo hoo... We are all crying with you.. LMFAO....

Comment

Your kid has a better shot at playing in the premier league then Sleepy Joe and the commies taking over. Orange Man will be there for four more years. Just because the media tries to crown Depends Joe winner doesn't mean he is. And if you believe that then you are a bigger s-ithead then he is. ahhahahhahha

Comment

Mark Levin: ‘There Is More Evidence of Voter Fraud Than There Was Ever Evidence of Russian Collusion’
                    How can you believe that fas news source, they are operated by the russian media group funded by Putin, OMG are you guys really that naive?

Comment

Repubs could have done more Mail in votes but Trump suppressed them.

Comment

Now I know why your kids suck at soccer..you are trophy for all gang. I bet your the same ones who bitch I'd another kid works harder then yours ..equal rights right😂.✌

Comment

Biden will raise taxes on everyone for his giveaway programs. This is now the party of bums . It's going to be Obama on steroids .
                          Trump had the biggest giveaway program ever..

Comment

Hes not my president. That brain dead cocksu cker and that whore ain't ever going to be my president. That little midgit fauci is the blame for all this
                            I agree with you Donnie and Melania are terrible. Melania really was a work for money girl

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X