Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama rips Trump a new A hole on National TV!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama rips Trump a new A hole on National TV!

Miss my boy obama. Trump is a loser.

He didnt do shi t that big eared queer. Hes just chirping like he always has. Never debated anybody in his 8 years as president. Trump would absolutely destroy him. Obama better never try that one.

Comment

Obama is the reason TRUMP was elected. When TRUMP is re-elected and gets rid of the AHCA it will be like Obama never existed.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

looks like Trumps winning to me. ha ha

https://youtu.be/Qk3yNfyPuw8

Comment

looks like Trumps winning to me. ha ha

https://youtu.be/Qk3yNfyPuw8

Just another dumb illegal obama supporter spewing his bullsh it..I wish all these border crossers would go back home to there shi t houses

Comment

only 20 cars showed up to the event!
            ha ha ha ha !!!
            I guess when you don't have a famous singer performing NO ONE wants see Barry!
            I guess you are also on a loser soccer team?

Comment

only 20 cars showed up to the event!
              ha ha ha ha !!!
              I guess when you don't have a famous singer performing NO ONE wants see Barry!
              I guess you are also on a loser soccer team?
              Obama was a far better president than Trump has been and he is a much better American than Trump.
              Trump has an IQ below 80
              Obama IQ was recorded above 165
              Trump does not debate and has never won a debate
              I pray to God everyday for Trump to lose and help fix our country and the evil and corrupt road Trump has taken us down.

Comment

Obama was a far better president than Trump has been and he is a much better American than Trump.
                Trump has an IQ below 80
                I pray to God everyday for Trump to lose and help fix our country and the evil and corrupt road Trump has taken us down.
                Who gives a sh!t about Obama? He had his moment in the sun and those days are long gone. He is a perfect example of how the media plays us all.

One would think the dude walked on water with the way they covered him. Why? Because he's black? Because he's a liberal? Because he's the Hollywood prez?
                Because he was a good speaker??

The fact is he deported people just like Trump has. He built the cages and locked kids up in them too, like Trump. He had his foreign affairs gaffes. AND he was complicit in spying on the Trump campaign...whether you choose to accept this fact or not...it happened.

If there's anything I've learned over the last 50 years is this....beloved Presidents aren't quite so beloved in hindsight and the ones that are perceived as bad ones, usually get treated with a little more kindness retrospectively. Give it a few years, you'll see that Obama's popularity will wane as more of his and his administrations transgression come to light.

Comment

You mean the Muslim Terrorist that Gave Iran billions of Tax payers money. So glad she's out there flapping her mouth,all the better for President Trump.

Comment

Who gives a sh!t about Obama? He had his moment in the sun and those days are long gone. He is a perfect example of how the media plays us all.

One would think the dude walked on water with the way they covered him. Why? Because he's black? Because he's a liberal? Because he's the Hollywood prez?

The fact is he deported people just like Trump has. He built the cages and locked kids up in them too, like Trump. He had his foreign affairs gaffes. AND he was complicit in spying on the Trump campaign...whether you choose to accept this fact or not...it happened.

If there's anything I've learned over the last 50 years is this....beloved Presidents aren't quite so beloved in hindsight and the ones that are perceived as bad ones, usually get treated with a little more kindness retrospectively. Give it a few years, you'll see that Obama's popularity will wane as more of his and his administrations transgression come to light.
                    In your 50 years and you still are clueless. You will never understand so no need to try, you can go back to you everyday life.

Comment

LOL... You clearly drank ALL the Kool-aid on offer... Pity you don't try the bleach that was recommended also... Stop mistaking your great leaders incoherent lies for facts.. Clearly you didn't drink the disinfectant so I assume that you retain some modicum of intelligence even while living in your alternative fact bubble... Tell the whole story. Your great leader's lapdog Barr quietly concluded his investigation without even presenting a report to the public. Do you truly believe that would be the case if he had found anything to support your messiah's alternative facts? You are allowed an opinion no matter how dumb or sheepish it is, but please stop using the word fact, that doesnt exist in Trump world..

Comment

He didnt do shi t that big eared queer. Hes just chirping like he always has. Never debated anybody in his 8 years as president. Trump would absolutely destroy him. Obama better never try that one.
                        Mofo you are the queerest. Loving that orange nazi mofo. Did you even watch the last debate? F loser! FYI, saw a massive line of Biden voters.

Biden landslide!

Comment

Trump has an IQ below 80
                          Here are Trumps accomplishments, please try and refute any single one of them. If you cant, then you need to come clean with your kids and tell them that dads a loser!

Send me Obama's accomplishments.

Comment

Here are Trumps accomplishments, please try and refute any single one of them. If you cant, then you need to come clean with your kids and tell them that dads a loser!

Send me Obama's accomplishments.
                            www.magapill.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X