•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tab Ramos when he saw Pulisic at 11

http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2016...an-pulisic-usa

Than there is this:

" I don't think anyone can take credit for seeing him or developing him or anything like that," Ramos said about Pulisic.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Than there is this:

" I don't think anyone can take credit for seeing him or developing him or anything like that," Ramos said about Pulisic.
    I'll guarantee you that his US club team, Pennsylvania Classics, takes all the credit for developing him...most clubs in this country usually do, even if the player only played a couple games for them

Comment

His team should get credit for seeing his talent and letting him control things. Usually older kids get jealous, parents play politics, and others simply have talent blinders on. Don't under value what they did with him. Confidence can be nurtured or shattered.

Comment

Than there is this:

His dad and PA Classic doc developed him through private training sessions. He used to train 4-5 days a week multiple times a day and his dad and doc said they never pushed Pulisic wanted to train.

Comment

No one but his dad should get the credit. The dad pulled the kid from the U.S in his critical years of training and moved to Europe. He was smart enough to know that even though they notice him in the national team he would not improve or grow as a smart player. Smart man.

Comment

His dad and PA Classic doc developed him through private training sessions. He used to train 4-5 days a week multiple times a day and his dad and doc said they never pushed Pulisic wanted to train.
            I believe Tab Ramos more than you :)

Comment

I believe Tab Ramos more than you :)
              Sorry but that's exactly what happened - his dad is a skilled coach, his club did right by him, and he went to Europe. And don't forget the drive the kid had and still has. No club or coach can plant that seed, they can only nurture it and watch it grow. To TR's point, however, it does speak to the reality that at 11 you can't predict with much accuracy where a career will go. Sure some are obvious but plenty are not. How many 11 year old studs have flamed out by U14? Countless.

Comment

With all due respect to tab ramos I call it bullshirt, no way you can tell a "star" player at 11 , maybe at 14 . The only reason why this kid is good it's because dad put a lot time and got him to Europe,still we don't have any messi , Neymar kind of player because it's all about the clubs making $$ and the Da mediocre job

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbiY0Sk1G0g

Comment

please dont ruined this kid life with all the media hype remember fredie adu.the kid is good but he aint messi

Comment

Freddy Adu is nowhere near in comparison. This kid is the real!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X