•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hottest soccer pic ever...

https://v1.std3.ru/6a/67/1435587134-...3380a439d8.gif

Comment

You sad old man. Find a better hero than Archie Bunker.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Who said boys can't be raped by boys? Anyone can be raped. Rape and sexual assault happens to many many people with shocking frequency.

Not condoning fouling a player on the field with nut grabbing or any other grabbing. The ref needs to give the foul and play on.

If you want to turn into a gay bashing opportunity, expect push back for your destructive, judgmental garbage.
        Please explain more about why this is just a foul but Donald Trump talking in a locker room makes him a criminal.

Comment

Please explain more about why this is just a foul but Donald Trump talking in a locker room makes him a criminal.
          Talking in a locker room? The moron was miked up on a television show. I doubt he every sets foot in a locker room. Check out the giant abdomen. (Try as he may to cover it with that stupid red low slung power tie)

Comment

Sorry last time I checked I live in America and I have the right to say whatever I want. Not my fault you are so sensitive go see your shrink and get over it you sissy bitch

Comment

That this question is even asked explains why we are where we are. We have a clownish brute as our leader and we want to turn a kid playing soccer into a juvenile sex offender because someone is afraid of gay people.

Comment

Sorry last time I checked I live in America and I have the right to say whatever I want. Not my fault you are so sensitive go see your shrink and get over it you sissy bitch
                You are well within your right to be lost in days gone by and proud of it. And you are trying to drag my kids futures backwards into your cave as well. Good job.

Comment

You are well within your right to be lost in days gone by and proud of it. And you are trying to drag my kids futures backwards into your cave as well. Good job.
                  if you want a pole puffer for a son have fun with that. I would prefer my kids introduce me to their partner of an opposite sex. However if your fag kid grabs my kids junk he should be charged with assault.

Comment

How far is too far for a soccer foul? What else can we blog about today?

Comment

if you want a pole puffer for a son have fun with that. I would prefer my kids introduce me to their partner of an opposite sex. However if your fag kid grabs my kids junk he should be charged with assault.
                      Wow. You need to just deal with the fact that you are gay.

And if your kid or any kid gets assaulted, you should call the cops and let them handle it.

Comment

You're obviously and latently a fag, dude.

Comment

Another libtard pushing for inequality. It's either OK for everyone to grope anyone they want or it's never OK to grope someone. You can't condemn an alpha male's locker room talk about womyn while saying boys can't be raped by boys.
                          Another response from Angry Trump Fanboy.... Surprised you aren't grabbing cocks, pussies, or whatever else you can get your hands on.

Comment

All the potential issues facing kids...drugs, alcohol, education, future employment, abuse, etc. The least of your worries is if your son finds someone he loves of the same sex. Big deal.

Comment

It's definitely violent conduct that deserves a RED but not anything more than just part of the game. However, if the ref doesn't see it, it should be handled on the field by the players.

I instruct my kid that if someone does that to him ( grabs his junk) and the ref doesn't see it, he should take care of it on the field. He should stomp the kids ankle with his metal studs and try to knock the kid out of the game and in he causes injury, oh well. That would be fair play. Just hope the ref doesn't see or get a red and half to sit a game.

Don't start the grabbing of junk unless you are ready for the payback. Kids not gonna be punked.

Comment

You have some kind of weird paranoia. If your team is every up a team of gay players you will probably forfeit out of fear or something. Don't be such a wuss.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X