Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miley Cyrus was hotter back then

I strongly think Miley Cyrus was hotter back then and would easil make me cum and now she's just a freaking prostitute and dances on poles in her videos and wrecking balls

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I strongly think Miley Cyrus was hotter back then and would easil make me cum and now she's just a freaking prostitute and dances on poles in her videos and wrecking balls
    You mean when she was like 13 yrs old? Dude, this is the wrong place to be admitting you're into little girls.

Comment

Well, the first step to recovery is admitting your pedophilia tendencies. Now you just need to seek out professional help.

Comment

You mean when she was like 13 yrs old? Dude, this is the wrong place to be admitting you're into little girls.
        Maybe the poster is only 13. so that would actually mean he is a cougar chaser!!!

Comment

This is so Florida it hurts.

Comment

This is so Florida it hurts.
            That's what she said...

Comment

Disney Sucks

This thread is OK. Talking about the biggest tournament in the state is not. God bless our Russian hacker moderators.

Comment

I'm out of tears! Where's my MUG??!!

This thread is OK. Talking about the biggest tournament in the state is not. God bless our Russian hacker moderators.
                God bless your poor, hurt libtard feelings.

Comment

Gotta love side boob.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X