Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The moderators are giant trolls

Think about it. Any serious thread about a big tournament or club gets deleted. Bashing, blatant troll threads, and off topic politics get allowed. Only one explanation makes sense.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Think about it. Any serious thread about a big tournament or club gets deleted. Bashing, blatant troll threads, and off topic politics get allowed. Only one explanation makes sense.
    Haven't deleted your thread yet.....

Comment

What do you expect? At least a couple of the mods are from FESA. That tells me all I need to know right there!

Comment

What do you expect? At least a couple of the mods are from FESA. That tells me all I need to know right there!
        Actually there are 3

Comment

Who are you to know? It's anyone's guess.

Comment

Who are you to know? It's anyone's guess.
            It is a well known fact that at least 2, and maybe 3 of the mods are from FESA.

Comment

It is a well known fact that at least 2, and maybe 3 of the mods are from FESA.
              The owner alternates part time moderators under the same code names.

Comment

Actually there are 3
                No one really knows who the anonymous moderators are, and how would you? Why do you care?

Comment

Know a coach from Orlando who says he gets paid to moderate

Comment

Know a coach from Orlando who says he gets paid to moderate
                    Then he is not earning his salary from what I have seen. In the old days there were several moderators that were active on a daily basis. They would respond to posts and even explain why they were or weren't deleting things. They were labeled as moderators so you knew they were legit.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X