Skip out on DA game to play 3v3

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is no way any kid in DA is skipping for 3v3.

Comment

You say that 3v3 does not give you the mentality to play off sides, then your wrong especially the kid that has been called off sides over 14 times this year is the one who skipped out of DA game to play 3v3, especially when in 3v3 that's what you do, play off sides. And they did not get permission, one said he had prior commitment with family and one just didn't show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Funny guy you are! Both of my boys are DA players. Enjoy your day!
        I bet you're a fun parent to be around on the sideline......know it all, berating players, officials, coaches, etc. making friends with parents from the other team. I've seen your type at games. You're a giant tool that packs a small tool. Toy compensate for your shortcoming with your sideline bluster.

Comment

Give the piss poor quality of the DA, skipping out to play 3v3 is probably more beneficial to development.
          Says the parent whose kid did not make the DA.

Comment

I bet you're a fun parent to be around on the sideline......know it all, berating players, officials, coaches, etc. making friends with parents from the other team. I've seen your type at games. You're a giant tool that packs a small tool. Toy compensate for your shortcoming with your sideline bluster.
            I am absolutely a fun parent to be around on the sideline. I know enough, but certainly don't know it all. I NEVER berate players or coaches, but occasionally disagree with an official at an audible but respectful level. I do make friends with parents from the other team, because I'm a friendly guy and we all have a lot in common. My tool is sufficient, thank you. Like money, I'd like to have a little more, but get the bills more than paid with what I have with a little left over for good measure. I've seen your kind as well. Prefer to sit by yourself or with the 1 other dad that you deem "cool" enough to be in your presence. You follow your kid on the field by moving your seat at the half to make sure you are there to watch (glare) at their every move. You were the "big dog" on your high school football team, but your high school was in BFE and therefore you were really just a fat fish in a puddle. You bitch non-stop to your "wingman" about the other kids that share your kids position, and why the hell would the idiot coach ever take your kid off the field. You're bitter because your kid didn't make the DA team even though you KNOW it was all political and not because he sucks. You have the occasional "complete meltdown" at the officials or parents of the other team, and your beaten and battered wife has to run to your isolation area to try to calm you down before you either get in a fight or get sent away. You beat your kid down every time they get in the car for all of the things they did to mess up and embarrass you, which is why your kid thinks about ways to take you out in your sleep. Parents from your team can't figure out if you are shy, too cool, or just don't like them. Eventually they realize that you are just a *********!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X