Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skip out on DA game to play 3v3

I tell you what, you for sure can not build a good team when your players are allowed to skip a scheduled DA game and lie and say they have other commitments to play in a 3v3 tournament, which is half the reason the players are always offside during games because they have that 3v3 mentality.

Name names.

Comment

I don't believe playing 3v3 makes players play off side. Whole different type of game. Anyway I was under the understanding that if you are in DA you are not allowed to play in any type tournaments, only DA sanctioned ones.

Comment

No Bueno Mi Amigo..

Comment

Give the piss poor quality of the DA, skipping out to play 3v3 is probably more beneficial to development.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Give the piss poor quality of the DA, skipping out to play 3v3 is probably more beneficial to development.
            lol you're probably right. But the expectation is that you only DA (unless you magically get approval) and that you're supposed to be at ALL DA events. Only excuses might be your own hospitalization. Older kids get grief for ACT/SAT testing conflicts. DA wants to own your kid so disobey at your own risk.

Comment

DA? We don't need no stinking DA!!!

Comment

DA? We don't need no stinking DA!!!
                Love the DA haters! My how your tune would change if your kid could actually make a DA team! LMFAO!!!

Comment

Did, never agreed with way they block the parents out completely....I can see if they paid for the training but most parents pay....would be ok if they actually developed players instead of limiting their development by playing that robotic style..

Comment

cmon you do understand that the 3v3 world championships are coming up in about a month. You have got to let these studs prepare to make the world proud!

Comment

Love the DA haters! My how your tune would change if your kid could actually make a DA team! LMFAO!!!
                      Don't know why you're laughing. Your kid isn't even good enough to play on a mid-level rec team.

Comment

Don't know why you're laughing. Your kid isn't even good enough to play on a mid-level rec team.
                        much less the world 3v3 champions.

Comment

Funny guy you are! Both of my boys are DA players. Enjoy your day!

Comment

Funny guy you are! Both of my boys are DA players. Enjoy your day!
                            Yes, I bet they are.

Comment

Yes, I bet they are.
                              True. It's not hard to look at the DA game reports to find out that there are multiple sets of brothers that play DA here in FL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X